Bouquet of flower

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

Aether who is busy planning and handling the abyss order affairs for many years to accomplish his plan, stare at the abyss that is always quite or have no life in it:" .... when will lumine arrive... Sigh. Everything here becoming really boring... Should I adopt some dogs and cats from the upper world? Which should I send to get some ...?" He mumble as he start drawing his sister face on the side of the plan.

The door open, a Herald then arrive with a news that there's a human child that found their way in the abyss:" should we eliminate them or kick them back to upper world after erasing their memories?"

Aether who is doodling if he should adopt a cat or a dog, stared at the herald:... The abyss been quite lately.

Herald who realize there must be something on the prince mind about the case: yes because we want nothing to disturb you--

Aether who drop his plans to adopt a cat or dog but let a human child to live in the abyss to make the place noisy and lively before his ears turn deaf from the quite place:" then I'll go get the new addition to our group!"

Herald gasp:" y-your highness you aren't planning something absurd right ?"

Aether, already fix his clothes: let's go, before some of those childish abyss mage bully a child.

Herald:....

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

You always cried in the first day, you always ask to die too, well you accept death any time it seems.

Aether wonder if things would turn back if you cry, or if one die.

Would the problem be solve? No, things would stay the same unless the one who will die is that bitch and her army of annoyance.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

After taking you in, aether look at the situation of the abyss, it's still quite but he heard some rumors now: that his being bored and take in a human' it's almost as if they read his mind!

But seeing everyone is at least chatting with one another about some matter, his looking at improvement...!

Ah, he really shouldn't let anyone know that he takes in a human just so everyone would stop being respectfully keep the abyss a quite place, he still need some entertainment in boring days :( no one even talk to him like they use too. They won't even talk to one another like they use too.

But he never thought that there still slave system in the upper world, this time of day, yet there's are slaves? He wonders how those archon let those things happen under their watch, they probably care less about those small things.

They only care about the whole nation as a whole... Beside I shouldn't speak as if abyss doesn't do anything wrong doings.'

As he thought about things of the upper world affairs while doing some planning for next plan of his, after this one succeed or failed, he already send out some subject of his out of the abyss again to survey and get more Intel from all nation.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

Normal days he usually have become lively as a little chick -- wait, ahem...a human child, always called out to him and follow him around, his subject always talks among themselves too about that matter but then it become a way to open up with one another and share things they did each day become friends or enemies.

seeing more improvement to this quite abyss aether thought of his plan to take you in, is truly a good decision.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺