││6th FLOWER۞

"... why would you go that far? there are limits as one should know." I heard the prince ask me after I was stuck on the bed for overestimating my limits, making my body give away, and now sick on the bed.

"I... w-want the favor!" I smiled as I said this through I felt pain by just doing so. "agh..." I groan out in pain, he stared down at my form worriedly. "...that alone can't be the only reason but seeing you will power to go on made me realize how much you have changed since you fell to this abyss."

"and I'm grateful that I did!...a gh..." I heard him sigh before I felt warm hands cherishing my head. I can't help but felt my cheeks warm as I stared at the prince who is patting my head. I can hear my heart beats become uneven, I almost feared that the prince would hear it but he don't seems to notice.

"Normal person won't say that... What a silly person you are." Through he nags me, I saw a soft smile pasted on his face, his eyes that always have gaze that have many thoughts and burden was joyful... At least that's what I think, since he seems.

I felt drowsiness takes over me as he hummed a tone that seems a song of old time. Slowly, I slumber to a dream where I saw that person who look like the prince but of the opposite gender and the prince happily smiling together but the world turns black and the prince look back, he look worried and calling out for someone, with worry and distress on his eyes..

"--!!" I stared behind me what's his looking at but I wasn't able to move, I jointed awake when I felt something collide with me.

"...?" I wake up and saw fluffy fur against me, it was one of those pyro abyss mage. I stared at the pyro abyss mage who stared back at me.

"Silly human girl, a reckless person like you would die in this world with attitude of yours." It said to me with his tone. I seat up and he shove me a breakfast. "May you choke on your food so you won't be a problem anymore." He hiss at me as I take a bite of the sandwich and drink some warm drink.

"Thank you..." I mumble after a few bites. The abyss mage just glared at me, but that's not something new to begin with.

Sometimes abyss mage speak in riddles or opposite what they meant. I should try to understand what this one trying to convey since he seems to be the type who said the otherwise of what his words meant.

"Your once a week human who's like a mutt following the prince. Now your following death." Maybe he meant that I'm strong now? Ahaha.

"Thank you, I'm going to be strong for the prince."

"..." The abyss mage stared at me and pause. " A human like you shouldn't join with the matter of the abyss. One day the prince will return you where you belong to and you can forget being here! That's because a stupid person is not allowed in this place!"

I stopped eating when I realize that the prince might really return me back to the upper world, to the place that I was abandon and force to be a slave for. Such thoughts made dread and lost my appetite.

"...but I don't want to go back. And I'm not stupid, I'm doing this for the prince. I wanna help out too!"

"Your not the one who's going to decide that, silly human."

I stared at the food that was given to me.

"I will stay... If I get kick out, I'll find a way back." I smiled when I thought what I'll do if that happen.

"Why are you even doing this?" I heard the abyss mage sigh as if I'm a problematic child.

I thought about it, the image of the prince comes in my mind, the one that saved me from years ago and seeing him sad made me want to make him happy at least just a little bit if that's what I can do best.