││3rd FLOWER۞

How can a person who never once remembers what happiness is, can they freely smile? Such a strange act made me realize, I become someone who only knows how to cry. 

A person who's tagged with chained with tragedy before the entire event that dropped me to that day, which I dearly cherish as a precious treasure. 

I don't even know whats the meaning of family—even I am someone who once has one. But those memories were far too old to be remembered and many events that made it something of a far-off past, a mare dream... having a family.

"you're a big brother?"

"that is right. I am the big brother! I will become strong to protect my little siblings."

Ajex, was his name—a child who fell off the cliff but he has never once given up unlike me but fought to the creatures as the thoughts that one day those creatures shall harm who he dearly loves. A strong and hard-headed person was someone who's opposite of me who cried and given up the very moment I have seen no sign of savior, but I was saved. For I am, alive for that person will.

"i... I don't remember..."

"Everyone has a family! How about I become your older brother while where here? But I will not have favoritism! I'll treat you the same as my sister!"

"I..."

I look at the smiling person and thought of that person. I wonder if he has a family. If he does, where is his family? He seems to be someone who can smile on a few occasions when he was alone. was he ever been... happy?  does those smiles of his out of happiness or something else? I was confused as Ajex ask me again. 

"come on! come and become my sister!"

"I-"

"hmm, you two are chatting here? dont you two what time is it?" a voice spoke out from behind us, we look and saw the prince looking at us while he is accompanied by some of his loyal subjects. they look intimidating but the prince who stood in the middle of that crowd looks majestic I cannot help but stare at him. his golden-amber eyes look empty and full of loneliness even his surrounded by followers who devoted to supporting him.

"I can't." I finally answer the question. "I want to stay here till I see him be happy." I smiled and made my goal. I want to see him happily smile and laugh as a carefree person.

that dream never once waiver and I did see him smile, on the day of lantern rites, where he invited me and some of his subjects to see the lanterns in the far distance but still view everything. 

"what's your wish?" he asks me as he handles my lantern that the abyss mage happily made.

"I want to make you smile and be happy Aether." I said to him as I let my lantern to fly to the sky.

"we wish for the happiness of the prince too!" the abyss subject says too.

"I see..." he then smiled which made everyone look at him in shock. "such simple yet complicated wish for this lantern rites... " he looks in the far distance and looks at a white lantern that seems to stand up from the rest. "my happiness... I am happy to have people like you all supporting me. and I won't mind enjoying such sort-term thing. thank you everyone." he says. 

 we all hugged him and watch more of the show but we soon leave as we cannot alarm the adeptis that all focus on the lantern rites to notice all of us.

when we leave, he reaches out and holds my hand and I happily accept it. my happiness is to make you happy and support you, Aether' my thought will never change, no matter what fates tell us otherwise.

۞ HAPPINESS││3rd FLOWER۞

SORRY THIS SUPPOSE TO BE FEBRUARY UPDATE BUT I HAVE NO INTERNET!