││10TH FLOWER۞

When you wake up a few days later, you notice a part of your hair become white. 

You stared at it for a while, thinking if it's because of using delusion with your vision.

You did heard about cases like this, bit to think that your too weak to handle the draw back of a delusion is quite a let down. Yet you smiled hopelessly, accepting your reality as it is.

"Oh ...neat I have cool hair color now." You thought as you tied your hair up.

You wake up in residential area and no one is around to tell you what happen when you slept, you heard thunder roars and lightning glows outside the house.

You stared at the window that show you the place the shogun live, there seems to be a crowed in that area. You wonder what happened as you run to the location, when you arrive you saw the scene where kazuha run to save lumine from the shogun.

Two vision activate in the same time, creating something that never seen before.

You watch from the crowed before everything around you change, your suddenly in a different location. You realize it's a location that only found in the abyss.

"--Bow before the prince!" You get push down to you knee by a certain abyss mage you dont notice is beside you.

You want to say something rude to greet the abyss mage you don't see for a while but you felt daze as you look up to see the approaching figure, surrounded by his loyal subject.

It's almost a year since you last saw him yet it felt it's been forever...

"Prince!" You called out to him, he stood up in front of you, he reach out his hand to you. You stared at his out stretch hand.

You remember about a memory in your past, it felt deja Vu. It been so long since that day, yet somehow it felt like it's yesterday instead of decades ago.

Staring at the hand and the prince face, you felt reminiscing of the past.

"(Name) your time in the upper world is almost up.

Tell me would you like to come back with me in the abyss or stay and continue your adventure with my sister?"

You pause at the question made you ask yourself if you are still able wish to come back to the abyss without hesitation like you always have, like months ago.

But you are worried what would happen to the people in that scene just now.

You thought of things that have made you change your plan, at first you did desire to return and stay by the prince side after the long adventure of one year yet your worried about his sister as you and her become quite close under a year adventuring and traveling together across three region.

You and her are friends and companions... You promise to stay at least for a while. Yet you felt guilty for not telling what you know about her brother whereabout since day one. All you could do is stay and watch her become a hero across the region.

Many thoughts clouded your mind, aether realize your hesitant which never occurred before, you take longer to reach out to him and to accept his hand to go back to the abyss with him.

He smiled hopelessly. "You still have time, if you worry about Lumine. You can still be with her till it run out and decided by then..." His words made you froze, you realize you hesitate to accept his hand, you wonder if become rude to deny it. You always chase the prince yet here you are now, denying his offer... At least now, you have hesitate at his offer.

"You change a lot, (name) ...and thank you for saving lumine." Your thought pause as you felt his hand pat your head and can't help but froze as you felt tingling and your heart strings as he pat your head. You want the moment to last but he let go.

"It's time for you to come back to your new found friends... Till then, (name)." He turn around and the image of the abyss disappear. You soon found yourself in the same crowed from before and saw the shogun have admit defeat and cancel her decree.

The crowed cheer for the glory of the traveler and for eternity and you slowly approach lumine and check if there's something wrong on her. "(Name)! Your awake!" Lumine called you out from the crowed before you can call her name. She run toward you and sigh in relief.

"Paimon is so glad your awake now!" Paimon who follow along lumine, she stared at the part of your hair that turn white.

"Paimon think you should throw your delusion away. Or else you be like other victim of delusion! No one is crazy like childe anyway to use one more than once and be fine afterwards!" She added which lumine nodded in agreement in her statement.

"Childe... Oh you mean ajax." You thought who they mean by Childe and remember ajax. Paimon gasp before you get bomb by question how you know that war freak money bag, with lumine to back her up with the questioning. You hopelessly answer what you can without saying about the abyss or her brother.

Soon your group is joined by the worried Thoma who ask if your fine and the crowed increase, in the first time you chat back to other people inquiry and smiled.

Since you have little time with them left, at least gain confidence to talk to people, so when you come back to the abyss without regretting that you never start a conversation with someone that is human and not an abyss mage or monsters, you can say you did and you made many close friends, and companions.

...

COMPANION 10TH FLOWER