Cigarettes After Coffee

Bucky walked out of his New York apartment, that is nowhere near the Avenger tower or the other facility upstate. He looked up at his window to see Alpine looking at him leave to get his coffee round and get his cigarettes. Funny enough he doesn't have a lighter with him ever. What he did normally is that ever since he has seen The Fault In Our Stars movie, he has never lit one. He does the metaphor. Deep down he wanted too but it's just too scary. He who is scared of a lot is afraid of something much more deeper than bondage. Bucky never seemed to ever want to stop with what he does. He would smoke some weed every now and then but that's just it, he's not used to the feelings he gets when he is high. His biggest fears come out when he is high. His mind always wonders to these wrong doings he has done. He walked to the nearest Starbucks and got an Almondmilk Honey Flat White. He is semi allergic to milk but you never heard that from him ever. He smiles when he was nears the register and he ordered his special drink, paid the nice lady. "May I have your name for the drink?" She asked nicely with a perky smile upon her face. "It's James." He said and nodded taking back his change she gave him "Thank you sir." She put his name on his order cup and set it aside to do for him. He got out of line and went to take a seat where he grabbed a newspaper. He started to read the news and saw that something wasn't right then looked around worried for his safety for a second then calmed down. After what felt like 20 minutes or more he heard his name being called as he placed the newspaper down in its spot and grabbed his coffee. He thanked the barista and walked out and slowly started to walk to his apartment to get his backpack and leave again he was compromised. He honestly liked it here but you gotta do what you gotta do. Needless to say there were two guys behind him secretly following him.