Cigarettes After Sex

He sat at the bar surely enough, he knows he can not get drunk but it is good to try at least. A random girl sat next to him while he didn't bother her but focused on his drink more as the lady started to get his attention more. "Hey stranger what brings you here?" She asked. He looked at her and cleared his throat from his drink, he gave her a strange look while his lips curled into a smile his teeth not showing. "Well I'm just enjoying a beer and how about you doll?" He asked with a slight smirk. She smiled and held his right arm feeling how muscular it was. "Just got stood up by an online date, who would of known I'm not dateable." She fixed her skirt and became a little shy now, he asked the bartender for a beer. "It's on me, seems like this guy isn't boyfriend material." He didn't mean to be funny but she laughed at his joke at least. "Thank you sir." She nodded her head and held out her hand for him to shake. "Names Gina." She spoke again "Names James." He shook her hand and smiled at her posture "Sorry for being a bit flirty." She chuckles nervously "It's okay doll." He nodded taking her apology "Really thank god." She sighed softly, he watched her while she just noticed her date coming through the door late, she immediately looked at him pretending to be flirty to make her date jealous which worked. "Hey man why are you talking to my girl?" He touched Bucky's left shoulder and looked at him in the eyes "She's talking to me that's all there is no problem, I'm keeping her company since you are late for a so called date, what kind of guy shows up late and there is no bullshit excuse I got caught up in traffic or work." He was mad already since he touched his left shoulder which was his metal arm that was gloved. "James stop!" Gina spoke up holding his chest back to not start a fight with Grant. "Calm down dude I was in traffic and I'm here now." He spoke holding his hand out to shake his hand "Grant." He spoke softly "James." He shook his hand and nodded his head "I'm sorry." He let go of his hand and left immediately walking home in the rain his hair getting soaked and his clothes too. He heard footsteps behind him as he kept his head down as soft tears fell down as he stopped at a crosswalk as the person touched his right shoulder and looked at him. "James I just wanted to thank you for the beer." She hugged him tightly, he took in her perfume it smelled like lilac and citrus fruits. "It's on my tab and you are welcome." He wrapped his human arm around her waist, deep in fearful for his metal arm while she grabbed his metal arm and wrapped it around her waist. "I know who you are." She spoke with a smile as pulled away taking off his gloves "This is who you are don't forget that okay don't ever be afraid to hug someone with this ever especially me okay." She touched it and nodded her head giving back his glove. She walked back to the bar to have her date while he waited for the light to be green to cross the road. He grabbed his phone and sighed softly at the notification blowing him up now. He looked up and saw the walking guy so he crossed the road while he placed his phone back in his pocket.