Problem

This will be about what Akaashi has been through so that you can under stand what this is going to be about.

Akaashi has been dating a boy named Twice (chose a random name) for 2 years. He met him in middle school and when he became a third year in middle school Twice started acting fishy 🐠 (I'm sorry I couldn't help it).

He talked to his friends Oikawa, Yaku, Atsumu, and Tendou about what was going on. None of his friends really liked Twice but they didn't want to jump into conclusions and assume anything.

They thought that he was cheating on Akaashi since he never treated Akaashi with any respect or love but they wanted to tell him based off of evidence and not speculation. They didn't want to break his heart.

Whenever Akaashi needed someone by his side it was always his friends but never his boyfriend.

Akaashi had a habit of hiding his feelings, overthinking, blaming everything on himself, and wouldn't ever show his emotions. He always said that he didn't want to bother anyone with his problems.

Akaashi was once told that he was boring and was always a hindrance by his own boyfriend. After that Akaashi's habit became worse and he became cantos of every little thing he did when he was around anyone but his friends.

Oikawa, Yaku, Atsumu, and Tendou were like family and was with him at his worst and best times. So he was able to be himself with them and never had to worry about anything. To everyone else it was like his personality did a 180 but the way he acts with his friends is his true self.

His friends suggested that they form a band and that could become a way Akaashi could let his feelings out. He would sing with Oikawa and Atsumu while Tendou was on drums and Yaku on guitar. Yaku would usually record them and help with lyrics or with anything else that might sound off since he wasn't playing the guitar, singing, or drumming as often as the others. Unless it was for a concert. Everyone enjoyed making songs and recording. It was something special that only they would do together.

Akaashi felt as if they were the only best parts in his life when his parents weren't around.

His parents were rarely at home because of how many times their job required them to travel but when they returned home they would shower Akaashi with love ❤️ like their life depended on it. They loved him dearly and would do anything for him. They always regretted leaving Akaashi alone but he would always encourage and reassure them that he has his friends to help him and that they wouldn't need to worry about him.

Near the end of Middle School Akaashi started noticing little things that were off about his boyfriend. Twice had spent little time with him and when they were together he would comment about his dull personality or about his face and would sometimes leave abruptly. It seemed like he was only with him for his looks. Whenever Akaashi didn't use his glasses people would notice him and Twice would brag about having the prettiest person as his boyfriend.

He felt like a trophy. Never showed any love, was never taken care of, and existed only to be shown off. He always felt like this with Twice.

Each person in the band had their own issues and if one of them wanted to let out their feelings they would create a song and start singing to their heart's content while in the safe environment of their friends or rather family.

Hope you enjoy

Just edited 4/15/21

Edited 12/15/2021

626 words

Bye 👋