Older 😊

This one is going to be a bit different than the others.

I thought that you guys might be getting a little bored so I am trying something new.

I hope you like it.

———————

The group was headed back to the stage when Yaku pulled on Akaashi's sleeve, gaining his attention and asked him if he could take the lead for the next song.

"There's something I've been wanting to get off my chest for a while now. Would it be ok if I took the lead in singing the next song" Yaku asked.

Yaku caught a glimpse of a couple of people who looked familiar in the room and gathered the courage to tell them what he had been holding in for years.

They went to talk to the others and everyone agreed.

Makki and Noya were unfamiliar with the song so they sat beside their boyfriends and became part of the audience.

Tendou was on the drums

Akaashi was on the electric Piano 🎹

Atsumu and Oikawa were on guitar

Yaku is the singer

"Instead of playing a suggestion, we will be playing a song that is close to one of our band mates" Atsumu informed

"Most of us know how it works so let's show our support" Oikawa added on.

Note: I won't be describing the sounds or how the music was played.

This is more like a story and I feel like describing some actions will ruin the feeling unless it is perfectly timed.

Let yourself feel the emotions the character expresses and be absorbed into the song and the sweet and calming melody.

Song: Older by Sasha Sloan

Keys were pressed softly as the song began.

"I used to shut my door while my mother screamed in the kitchen" Yaku sang softly.

The pace of the song was slow and calming yet somehow sad.

Everyone's attention was now glued to the stage.

Yaku closed his eyes as flashbacks from the past came.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Flash back as Yaku is singing)

'Make them stop. Someone make them stop. Please I'm begging you. Anyone. Is anyone there. Tell me why are they fighting? Aren't they supposed to love each other. Aren't we supposed to be a loving family'

'Why? Why was I born if they hate each other so much'

"I'd turn the music up, get high and try not to listen 🎧"

Yaku grabbed his head phones and hid underneath his blanket. Pressing the headphones closer to his ears so that no other sound could enter his ears. Shaking, trembling, and crying himself to sleep. This repeated so many times he lost count.

"To every little fight, 'cause neither one was right"

"I'm never going to be like them" A 6 year old Yaku declared as he heard something shatter, his parents kept arguing. They had been at each others throats ever since he was 4.