Chapter 1

Now lets start off with the story shall we?

__________________________________________

Luna's View

Waking up in the morning is something I despise. Well I guess everybody does. It's a nice Saturday morning and the sun shines thourgh my window into my room. The room is a small studio room in an apartment which me and my sister rent together. We moved out when she turned 18 a and lived here for a year now. My room is full of plans, next to my bed with white sheets and also on my wooden shelves and table. Some are even hanging down from the celing. 

The sun hits my face so I decide to get up and make some breakfast. A look onto the watch on the wall tells me that it is currently 10.48. As soon as I get up out of bed I take a short look into the mirror next to my bed. Staring back at me, a refelection of a girl with shoulder length golden, slightly wavy hair in her early 20s. I'm not skinny but not fat either, somewhere in the middle and I am more than okey with that. I learned to love myself with all my imperfections as that is what makes me human, even with my crooked nose and uneven eyelids and everything. "What is going on with my hair today?", I mumble to myself and start pathetically trying to calm my hair but it just doesn't want to cooperate so I decide that its fine. 

Looking like a lazy and tired lion I walk into the kitchen and turn on some music. I start scrambling some eggs and make some toast while singing my heart out to the songs playing over the speaker. It doesn't take long until my sisters and my cat joins me in the kitchen. I turn off the stove as the eggs are finished and sit down onto the ground so my cat can cuddle up to me. Now I'm sitting on my kitchen floor while cuddling my cat and listening to music. This morning could not be nicer. 

After some time my sister Jenny joins me in the kitchen and laughs. "Why do you always have to sit on the floor with Bean like that", she ask. "You know that Bean likes to cuddle in the morning and I was in the mood for some cuddles too", I say laughing while pulling the cat closer to my chest. Jenny pulls out her phone and takes a photo of me. "Adorable", she claims before putting her phone away.

Jenny prepared the table and got out everything we needed for our breakfast. Yes, the eggs were cold now but we didn't care. We're laughing and enjoy our time together. As siblings it's not easy to live together and we often get into fights but living with her is totally worth it. We rent a cute studio apartment in the middle of an even cuter town and we both couldn't imagine something better than this. She is a student at an university nearby and works part-time in a cafe as I work in a small flower shop across the town. We don't have much but it's fine, we love the way we're living and we couldn't ask for more.

After breakfast and cleaning up we both part our ways again and go into our seperate rooms. I decide that I am going to do a chill day today and just spent some alone time. The past week has been pretty chaotic at work because the spring is in his full bloom and suddenly everybody wants to start their dream of owning a cute flower garden themselves. Not that I'm complaining it's just very exhausting running around the shop the whole day, looking after the flowers and trying to serve every costumer as best as possible. But after all I truly love my job and wouldn't trade it in the world. The company of plants has always made me happy and they give me comfort even when I feel down.

After lingering around my room, scrolling through Tiktok, while cuddling with my cat I decide to get up and be at least a bit productive. I put on a casual outfit of an oversized sweater and jeans as I decide to go to the nearby park to get out in the sun for some time.

I yell a short "Goodbye" before I grab my jean jacket and leave my shared apartment and start walking down the street. The trees look really good now since the sun comes out more often and spring is here. I enjoy my own company while I walk down the tree alley on my way to the park. Once I entered the park I went directly to my favourite spot. I love coming here. 

It's the middle of a flower field, thousands of flowers blooming in front of you in thousands of different colours. Every now and then you can see a butterfly landing in a flower close to you and if you're lucky and stay still for long enough one might even sit on you. 

As I lay down I start staring into the sky. Hearing the wind blow through the trees and the birds chirping makes me smile. This. This is all I need. I enjoy the sky and scenery for at least 2 hours before I decide to go home because only wearing an oversized sweather and a light jacket was not the right desicion as it now got a bit more chilly. 

While walking back I suddenly had the amazing idea to buy some candles to light today because I feel like it. I walk down the street to the next store and brought some vanilla scented ones. Vanille just smells so good and i love the scent lingering in my room even after blowing out the candles. I walk back home and enter the apartment. 

"Hello?". No answer. "I guess I'm alone". I walk down to my room and place the candles near my bed onto the small wooden table. It did got quite late as it is now 18.13. " I should make myself something to eat", and as if my stomach heard me, it growled. 

After making dinner I decide to watch a movie while eating. After 20 minutes of searching for a good movie to watch, I just choose the anime "Death Parade". I've already watched it before but I just felt like re-watching it again. The candles are lit, I have my food on my lap and the fairy lights give my room a beautiful atmosphere. I actually told myself to just watch a few episodes but looking at the clock after nearly finishing it is now 2.33. "Ah shit". I quickly turn off my TV and fairy lights and turn to sleep. I couldn't know that leaving the candles on would cause such a problem ... and not the typical burning my house down problem.

I quickly fall asleep and drift off into my land of dreams. The dream was weird.

I'm walking around a playground, I don't remember it but the playground feels familiar. I look around and don't see any children, just me. I walk towards the swing and sit down. I feel like this is the best feeling. It actually feels like flying the way my legs are swinging around and my body is floating around the air. Suddenly it starts to rain and I would normally care to take cover but something holds me onto the swing. I can't move. I feel like I am stuck but at the same time I don't mind. The rain starts to fade and a rainbow can be seen. I stand up and try walking towards the exit. Right after the exit I bump into someone. I couldn't see who it was and how they got there all I know is that I am falling and I'm falling deep I start to panic and try to scream but no sound comes out.

I quickly sit up, breathing heavily. I close my eyes to help me catch my breath. What the fuck was that dream? The fall felt so real. Its scary. I slowly open my eyes and started searching for my cat for comfort. I search over the bed with my hands as she usually sleeps with me. After looking around for a second I feel her... but wait why is there a second tail? I quickly start searching for the light on my nightstand and as soon as I turn on the lights I scream, these are not my cats, or rather cat!

______________________________________________________________________

Hi and Hello! 

I hope you enjoyed my first real chapter of the story :) I'll try to update as often as possible. 

Have a good day/night!