Chapter 11

Ten's view

I slowly open my eyes as the sun shines on my skin. It is actually quite nice to sleep in. It's not something I'd usually be able to so I'm enjoying this very much.

As I turn around I can see myself laying on the other side of the bed. Is that what my hair looks like from the back? (A/N: Harry Potter references hehe)
As I stand up to get myself a glass of water as my mouth feels very dry. I'm trying to be as quite as I can but I still woke up Luna.

"Hey, you're already up. Did you sleep well?", she asks. "Yes, I actually did. I'm happy to be back in my bed, even though I liked your bed very much aswell." She smiles. "I wanted to get myself some water, want some?", I ask. "Oh yes, I'm dying of lack of water." We both laugh.

We leave the room together and walk towards the kitchen. I grab to classes from the cupboard and give one to Luna. She basically runs towards the sink and fills it up and chucks it down in one go. I look at her with wide eyes.

"What? I told you I was thirsty!", she laughs.
I'm actually happy to have her as the person I switched bodys with. She is such a sweetheart and I love spending time with her. Yes the situation is weird and all, but after all we wouldn't have met if it didnt happen so I'm actually kind of happy that it happend.

"Where are the others?", I ask confused as the dorm is really quite. "Oh, they left for schedule probably. "
"Hey how about we go dancing today?", I speak up. She looks at me with wide eyes. "You were serious about that?" "Of course I was! Come on lets go, let's get changed and we're gonna grab some breakfast at the studio, they have a sandwich machine there.""o-okey."

So we both make our way towards my room and grab our clothes while I go into the bathroom to change she changes in my room. I've grown used to being in Lunas body. The only thing that irritates me are the boobs. I mean what do I do with them? I change into more comfortable clothes aswell as a sports bra.

I get out of the bathroom to see Luna already sitting on the bed. She looks up at soon as she hears me. "Okey, I have to ask, how do you do this?"
She looks at me confused, "...Do what?"
"Live with boobs! They are in the way and hurt when you jiggle to hard. "
She laughs, "yea I definitely don't miss that." She stands up and walks towards the door.
"Shall we go?", she asks. "Yea let's go"

We walk to the company and go to our trainingsroom. Its completely to us since Wayv has other schedules and it's not used by any other groups at the company.

We get inside and put down our jackets. I connect my phone to the speaker and start playing some music.
"Okey so first of, let's warm up. Just copy me."

I start the warm up and Luna copies. We warm up and laugh. It's weird looking at her warming up as it is like I'd be watching a video of me.

After enough stretching and warm up I decide that it is enough. "Okey, let's dance some choreographys we did in the past. We've danced them a lot so the movements should just flow through you. Don't think to much and just move."

Luna looks a bit nervous but I belive in her. We start dancing to 'Take off'. (A/N: everybody stream Wayvs music!)

At first she looks completely lost. I turn off the music again and we go through the movements step by step. After some time she has remembered some part of the choreo so I turn on the music again.

The first few trys she can't keep up with the music or forgets a step in the middle but at some point she got it. We keep replaying the same part until she looks like she's been doing this forever.

It's a bit weird to dance in her body as I am not used to it and her body movements are not as smooth as my own as she never danced before. But I managed and now it looks alright. I think that I'll give this girl, or rather her body, the movements she needs to look like a professional dancer in no time.

We've been practicing for hours now and we're both out of breath. We plop down onto the floor and try catching our breath.
We wipe our sweat from our body's with our shirts. She looks at me.
"Do you take your shirt of while practicing? "Sometimes I do, why?"
"Can I take it off? You can take yours off as well!"
"I mean sure, but don't you feel uncomfortable when i just dance in my sports bra?"
"Oh no i don't mind, its not like I've never seen the body before."

We both laugh. I mean she is right after all, its her body and she has seen herself naked plenty of times. We both take off our shirts and toss them to the side. I stand up and grab two water bottles. I walk back to her and give her one.
"Let's do a short break and then we'll practice some more."
"Okey dokey, I actually enjoy dancing a lot. I never thought I would. Maybe I'll start dancing for real."
I smile at her. "Dancing is amazing isn't it? I'd like it if you'd continue, we could dance together!..I mean only if you want to."
"Oh Ten, you don't have to be so shy! I'd love to dance with you. You're like my best friend ?"

A smile starts to form over my whole face. It is amazing to hear that from her. I just have to hug her. So I grab her and hug her tight. I don't even care if we're both sweaty. I just really needed to hug her.
Once I let go of her she also smiles at her.

"So shall we continue?" I stand up and reach a hand down for her to grab.
But suddenly she looks to the side.

"Actually,...there is something I wanted to talk to you."
"Huh what is it?", I sit down next to her and look at her confused.

"You have to shoot you shot with Johnny."

____________________________________________

What's up baby's? All good? I hope everything going good even during the Pandemic going on.