Chapter 6

Lunas view

Okey let's Google this. I'm kinda started as what it will tell me. What if I can never go back? I mean i like being in Tens body it is really pretty but Ten has worked so hard to archive his dream of becoming an Idol and I can't just take over or rather throw all of that away- and some the fans might nit understand that.
Get yourself together Luna and Google it!
I type in corpusventism.
____________________________________________

Corpusvertism [lat. Corpus vertus]
Noun

-> A phenomenon that switches two peoples body's while sleeping

Click here to see what researchers have found out about this topic.
___________________________________________

I read through the small descriptions of the topic and decide to click on the link in order to find out more.
I land on a page called www.phanom.com (A/N: this is made up, if there is a page called like that I am sorry, not intended)
I read through the article which is presented.

_____________________________________________

Corpusvertism

The phenomenon discovered in the late 1800 has caused a lit of confusion in the past. At first the people experiencing this phenomenon were thought to be possessed by a demon and therefore many exorcism were tried to get the "demon" out of them.

In the 1900 the science advanced and at the same time did the worldwide communication. Corpusvertism is really rare and only found 1 in 100 years or so. In the 1980 an interesting case, which helped researchers find out more about it. Two people, Jennifer Lawer and Tom Skuds, changed their body's. The researchers used the two people to find out how they switched bodies, why and how they can go back.

After searching for information from past cases and comparing it with the latest the study found out that

> the switch only happens at a full moon night

> one of the person has to have a candle lit

> they can only go back into their own bodies with a certain ritual

What they didn't find out is why the people switched bodies. It is an unknown fact which that could not find out.

Click here to see the ritual

_____________________________________________

Wow, I am happy that I am not the first person to have experienced this. Aren't I kinda lucky to have experienced such rate thing? I mean I panicked a lot but this actually isn't that bad, i mean unless the ritual is really hard and needs a human sacrifice?!!
I have to look what the ritual is and then talk to Ten.

_____________________________________________

Corpusvertism Ritual

The ritual to reverse the Corpusvertism is quite easy. It doesnt need a lot of preparation but a lot of timing.

What you're gonna need for the ritual:

>candles
>incense sticks
> a bed

How you have to proceed:

The two people who switched their bodys have to lit the candles and the incense sticks. Both of them have to go to bed at the same time, in the same bed and have to never their hand tight to one another.
Once they fall asleep everything should go back to normal the next morning and they can cut open the rope which connected them. They are not completely separated from one another.