Chapter 2

Tens View

*an alarm goes off*
Oh no here we go again. I'm so exhausted it is crazy. It's a saturday but we still have to get up at 6 because of our schedule.
I dont want to get up, I just want to sleep in for once. When was the last time we got a day off? A month ago?

As I open my eyes I see the sun starting to set. I fight against my urges to just go back to sleep and stand up. I slowly walk towards the window in my room and look outside. The sun is slowly starting to light everything. The sky is filled with different colours which warms my heart. The spring is here, which can be seen from all the flowers blooming even here in the city of Seoul. Sometimes I miss my home country, we had this beautiful park next to my school and whenever I got sad, I could go there and sit in the grass and just look at all the beautiful flowers. Sometimes I would plug some and brought them to my mom as a gift.

I turn away from the window and walk towards my door. As I opened the door I see Yang yang run past me almost knocking me down onto the floor. Hendery follows him closely. "YAH, stop running away with my hairbrush, you have your own!", I hear Hendery yell in Chinese.
These boys, how do they have so much energy in the morning? I wonder.

As I enter the kitchen Kun looks at me while handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. "I've already made you your breakfast. Come on and eat already, I have to wake up Lucas, Winwin and Xiajun. I truly wonder how they are still asleep after all that yelling.", Kun speaks softly in Korean before leaving down the hall. I sit down and start eating my breakfast. I'm very grateful that Kun wakes up even earlier than us just so he can make us some breakfast before we start our schedule.

After I finished eating, while being run around from Yang Yang who was still being chased by Hendery, I went back into my room to get ready for dance practice. I grab myself a loose black shirt and a pair of sweats and go into my bathroom. A short look into the mirror was enough to see that I was NOT getting enough sleep. I jump into the shower and take my time showering. It always helps me release some tension. (A/N: Not in that way of course hehe)

After I got dressed and styled my hair a bit I went back into the living room just in time to leave. The way to the studio is not that long but I still plug in my headphones to relax a bit before another stressful day starts.

The dance practice actually was a lot of fun, we had some alone training time as our choreographer had an urgent call and had to leave early so we could train a bit by ourself. We all took the chance to have some fun at the same time. It would be fun if we could go on a vacation, for 1 week at least, just to get away for some time and relax before getting back into our strict schedule and being stalked by people.

The day went by pretty uneventful, just some vocal training here and an interview there. The highlight of the day was of course the short meeting of nct 127 on the way to our practice room in the late afternoon. We couldn't talk as we both had to hurry up but it was good to see them.

Now we're all sitting in our living room watching frozen because Xiajun asked us to and Hendery and Yang Yang actually agreed, so we decided to watch it.
As I look around I can take a good look at my members. All of them look tired and exhausted. Its quite hard with the upcoming comeback, everybody has a lot of pressure on them and it's visible. But they look happy too, everybody is enjoying the moments where we can just sit around and enjoy a moment by ourself without somebody watching us or telling us what to do and how to behave.

The movie ended earlier than I wanted it too and everyone is going to bed. Yang Yang and I are cleaning up the rest off our dishes which where left in the living room. "Hey Ten, how are you doing, you look really tired?", he asks as he looks me in the eyes. I look back at him and say "Yes I am, but thanks for asking. I think everybody is really tired at the moment with the comeback and no rest days. Its nothing that we can't handle though. I just wish I could sleep in for once.", I laugh. "Oh yes that would be truly amazing.", Yang Yang joins in. After we cleaned up we said our goodnights and went to bed.

I'm laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I can hear Leon and Louis, our cats, walk into my room and jump on my bed. I scratch both of them behind their ears while falling asleep.

Everything is full with flowers. It feels like I am floating instead of walking. I look around and can see nobody. It feels peaceful. The sun is set and its shining warmly onto my skin. The tress are moving from the wind and some birds a flying around. I can see a cat in the distance. It's walking my way. I've never seen this cat before but I stroke them anyways. Suddenly I feel raindrops fall onto my skin and I look up. The sky is covered in dark black clouds. It has nothing depressing like the usual sight, it's actually quite pretty. So I just stand there and get wet while I can see the rain watering the flowers around me.
The rain is fading and thats when I remember the cat, I turn around to see the cat walking towards a road. I start to panic as I think that there might come a car so I start to run towards the cat. The thing I don't see is the person coming out from side. I bump into them and fall to the ground. And I fall. And I keep falling.

I straighten up in shock and breathe heavily. What? How?... I hate nightmare. I drop back onto my pillow and look up to the ceiling. That was weird. Wait a minute.... What time is it? I look up to look at the clock on my nightstand when I freeze.

Where am I?

_____________________________________

Hellu everybodyyy,
Welcome back to another chapter. It's getting more interesting now hehe.

How do you think they will react after finding out where they are?