Prologue

Rewritten at: 07/07/22

A/N:Umm yeah third rewrite here go, also I wasn't able to write in awhile since I was like sooooo lazy (still am btw) and the fact I forgot I even have this

You were a famous novel writer, your recently published book 's stocks skyrocketed with people running around ordering around and buying from stores, heck some even resell it twice the price maybe even thrice.

This all started when you took a liking to writing stories based on something you really liked, how some get inspired by your work and you loved those fanfics people write about your stories literally anything that shows appreciation of your hard work.

Fans label you the person opposite of what they looked like, You look tired and annoyed when you're really just nice (sometimes) and just have a hard time communicating with other people. Your fans loved you for that.

And with your work in your way you failed to have a love life of course you didn't mind it, it just makes you a bit lonely your fans do ship you with any celebrity or person which is to be honest is kinda funny with their endless attempts to begging that person to date you which you scolded them like a mother for.

But you get a little annoyed of people who demand more of what you offer like earlier releases saying it's very easy to come up with plots and characters. This mostly occurs in the infamous blue bird app where you mostly just reply with something you were feeling like sending. (You guys can come up with what you wanna say I wanna see how creatively you guys can be)

All those aside a lot of people are always thrilled whenever you announce a new book you're working on, some even making a trailer for it and you always express your happiness for that.

And yes like any other writer it takes you a lot of sleepless nights to finish a book to end the deadline of the company you're working with, and after finishing your hard work lefts you with eyes with dark bags under your eyes the signs left of the restlessness, your hair very messy, and a very sleepy writer.

Despite all of this you don't mind it after all your doing this for you mother, the person who kept you despite her being 17 when having you and brother, the person who cared for you after your father left in a haste with another woman, the person who made ends meet for you to get to college majoring in literature, the person you've loved the most.

Of course you love your brother too, you love coming by from time to time so see your niece and sister-in-law, you just adore his family who are so nice and lovable. Your nieces really love the gifts you give them whenever its their birthday and Christmas, your sister-in-law loves gossipping with you if she has any juicy story she has to spill and let's not forget your annoying brother always insulting you (playfully) time to time and you insult him back honestly you just loved your life it was nice and peaceful.

That was until you were foolish enough to fall for this one person you met through a mutual friend and he seemed so nice to you he made you feel special, gave you gifts, complimented you and more so you decided to date him.