3 | Sweets and letter

(Trying to update even though I have a busy schedule with school lol also a bit rushed since I need to do my school work I would've made it longer if I can tho, so sorry y'all also I can't find the to be continued picture I'll replace it later)

You were at the garden of your house intently watching a butterfly, like the documentary shows you randomly watch back at your past life, your E/C orbs just stare at the butterfly peacefully sucking nectar from one of the flowers.

As you were having some peace and quiet a pair of hands suddenly covers your field of vision while your eyes are being covered you hear a giggle from behind you and That's when you know who it was

"Hmmmm I wonder who this is" you said sarcastically.

The person continues to giggle. "guess who?"

You laughed "Jonathan is that you?" You took off his hands looking up to see your navy haired friend smiling at you.

"Hello there Y/N!" He also crouches down, joining you "what are you doing here?".

"Well I was watching a butterfly earlier" You looked back to where the butterfly is only to see that it has disappeared elsewhere "unfortunately it's gone, probably got startled by us".

Jonathan then panicked thinking he ruined your moment "oh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare it off".

You laughed at his actions waving your hand "no it's totally fine, I was getting a bit bored anyways".

His eyes brightened "really?"

You nodded "yes really" you perked up, remembering something the two of you can do together "I just remembered mom is making us snacks, Do you maybe want to watch or help her?".

He smiled "I would love to! Maybe I can learn a thing or two about baking, maybe I might be able to make us snacks when we grow up!".

You squint your eyes at him his bright and happy aura radiating off him. "uh yeah let's go" you were about to stand up on your own when Jonathan stopped you.

"Let me" he stood up offering his hand to you like the gentleman he is.

You happily took his hand, allowing him to help you stand up "thank you Jonathan!"

"You're welcome! Now let's go help Ms. L/N" He then pulls you along with him to go to the kitchen to help your mother out.

 L/N" He then pulls you along with him to go to the kitchen to help your mother out