2 | Accidents happen

(Ehe)

You felt like passing out, as far as you know you're only in part one you didn't read much of the manga because you were distracted by other things all you know there's this Dio person who's going to ruin Jonathan's whole life. You internally freak out because you are gonna be involved in all of this and whatever else is gonna happen.

You were snapped back into reality as your mom mentions your name "oh! And this is my daughter Y/N my precious child!" She introduced you happily with her hands on your shoulders "say hello to Mr. Joestar"

You internally screamed before snapping back to reality once more "Hello Mr. Joestar it's a pleasure to meet you" a smiled was plastered on your face while politely greeting him

The said man smiled at you "what a polite child And this is my son Jonathan, he is a very friendly lad" your mother's friend introduced his child to you, he waved at you and you waved back.

Your mother whispered to your ear "he is a very sweet child " before standing up straight quietly giggling to herself.

The navy haired man chuckles "childish as always I see".

Your mother has her hands on her hips "mature as always" she rolled her eyes at him. She turned her attention to the both of you "it's quite boring inside here why don't you both go outside?"

"Uhm, very well mother" you reluctantly agreed.

"Great! Now you go outside now and Jonathan sweetie!" She called to Jonathan

Jonathan turned to her "Yes Lady L/N?"

"Be careful and take care of my Y/N for me!" She requested him.

He gave her a smile "Sure!".

"Great thank you sweetie!" But before she completely pushed the both of you outside she grabbed a hat and settled it in your head to protect you from the sunlight. "I'll see you later!" She closed the door gently on both of you.

George turned to look at her "you know they're just going outside right?"

Lisa crossed her arms "I don't like being away from my child ok?"

Jonathan and you stood outside the house a few seconds after your mother had allegedly kicked you out to hangout outside, you turned to him before realizing something, 'aight time to strike'

"Oh my, we haven't introduced ourselves properly, yes?" You asked the blue haired.

He slowly nodded "I guess so".

"Well...I'm Y/N L/N, and I like to..." you paused to rethink about the memories you've recently received "and I like to read! What about you?"

He put a hand over his chest "I'm Jonathan Joestar, but you can call me JoJo and I like to have fun, nice to meet you lady Y/N".