Filler chapter - Bizzare Love

You styled your hair into a H/S before grabbing your school bag and bento box that was wrapped in a F/C cloth with (insert patterns) then opening the door locking it leaving your house that was empty because your parents were on a business trip

You hopped into your bike pedaling it into the side of the road making your way into your high school that's called Bizarre academy.

After passing several passersby you spotted people that have the same school uniform as you have, you arrive at the academy parking your bike at where the bikes are parked, chaining it then walking inside the school

Your lips forms into a smile spotting a short pink haired girl with a yellow headband and a girl with black hair and green highlight on her hair with two buns and having it end with a braid they both have the same uniform as you, the pink girl name was Reimi Sugimoto and the black haired girl was Jolyne Kujo.

"Y/N! Over Here!" Reimi yelled from a distance.

You walked over to them having your bike on your side "good morning Reimi and Jolyne"

Jolyne placed her hands on the back of her head "sup Y/N".

Reimi waves at you "morning!"

"So how was your way here to school? Anything interesting happen?" Jolyne asked

You shook your head "nothing out of the ordinary happened".

Jolyne had her shoulders deflate "schucks, I was thinking something must've happened".

The link haired girl puts her hand on both of your shoulders "anyways girls, let's go to school now".
You and Jolyne nodded, starting to walk along with Reimi to the shoe lockers.

When you arrived at your own shoe lockers, you put your hand on your locker handle ready to unlock it,

Jolyne snickers at your side also infront her shoe locker "bet your shoe locker has love letters in it again".

You nervously chuckled "I hope not".

When you opened your shoe locker there was a few letters on there Jolyne laugh and you sighing putting the letters on the pocket of your bag, you see, whenever you open your shoe locker ii always have some letters with F/C envelopes that has poems or letters showing their love to you on it, you didn't know who these people are that kept putting those in your locker since their all printed out obviously because they don't wanna get founded out.