5 | choke hold

it was a lovely morning when you set out to head towards Jonathan's house where you'll be staying for 3 weeks as your father have unfortunately taken your mother out to a trip (which made you a little worried knowing their rocky relationship with ...

it was a lovely morning when you set out to head towards Jonathan's house where you'll be staying for 3 weeks as your father have unfortunately taken your mother out to a trip (which made you a little worried knowing their rocky relationship with each other) and your father said it'll be great time for you to be able to spend time with your friend Jonathan and take a break from your studies. Those words made you more worried but your mother reassures she'll be fine and will be sending letters as much as she can.

And now here you are nodding your head along with whatever. (PLACEHOLDER) Was saying as she was currently ranting about the ghost and experiences she had when she went missing for 1 week (a time you panicked a lot because she didn't up)

Veins were practically popping beside her forehead as she describes how the situation went and you swear you can see steam practically come out from her ears like those in anime. "And then this wench went like 'awww…I feel bad for you getting kicked off your body' then proceeds to giggle, and boy! Was I angry at her, so I said 'at least I ain't a fried chicken' because I overheard that she got killed by her sister that shoved her into a lit furnace then she was….".

You sweat dropped at her words, you were slowly regretting the things you thought her because now she was a bit more aggressive than the time you firstet her. "Well, as you should". You said in an encouraging manner so that you wouldn't make her upset for not being able to agree much with her.

"Pshh it's nothing, plus it's fun to make a comeback at people". (PLACEHOLDER) Proudly puffs her chest hearing the compliment from you.

Both of you continue with your discussion before it came to a halt as you have arrive. . Said her goodbye promising to show up later once the coast is clear again, you placed the mirror back to your messenger bag then grabbing one of your suitcase.

A carriage arrived Infront of the joestar Mano near the two boys, Jonathan and Dio, the blond boy turned his attention to the recently arrived carriage dismissing the move of kicking away the annoying dog thinking of dealing with the pesky animal ...

A carriage arrived Infront of the joestar Mano near the two boys, Jonathan and Dio, the blond boy turned his attention to the recently arrived carriage dismissing the move of kicking away the annoying dog thinking of dealing with the pesky animal later.

Jonathan's eyes brightens seeing the familiar carriage knowing his dear friend have arrived like she promised, he watches in anticipation as the chaperone went down from his seat to open the door of the carriage. Dio noticed the behavior of the blue haired boy which made him wonder, who's in the carriage that's making the annoying boy so excited about.