4 | talk

Days turn into weeks, Dio nor his mother ever showed up to your house, you've also noticed your mother looked worried from time to time whenever she looks out the window

Days turn into weeks, Dio nor his mother ever showed up to your house, you've also noticed your mother looked worried from time to time whenever she looks out the window. But you thought you just saved yourself from early trouble from Dio.

Today was one of those days where Jonathan wasn't visiting to hang out with you as he was busy studying so you were alone at the library. You groaned, banging your into the table. "It's always boring whenever Jojo is not visiting".

You looked out the window hoping to witness something interesting, you didn't see anything exciting but you did see a carriage pulling up In Front of the manor. Stepping out the carriage was a man, you didn't recognize the man as you were only seeing his hat from your point of view but when he took it off you were surprised to see that it was you father, so to act natural like the previous owner of your now life you rushed down the stairs To see him more up close.

When you reached the main area you saw your mother looking slightly displeased while your father looked stoic just like the painting you saw of him. When he saw you, you quickly fixed your slightly messy state which made him smile, with a gift in hand he beckoned you closer, you walked close to him.

Once you were by his side He kneels down to your height patting your head. "Hello there N/N, I'm glad to see that you are in a healthy state, I brought you a gift as an apology for being out longer than usual". He handed you a box.

You smiled at him. "Thank your father". You mentally celebrated as the smile you were practicing for ages looked natural.

He chuckled. "Now I thought that was quite small so I brought more". He showed you a maid and a butler holding gifts. "Now why don't you go to your room for now and check it out for yourself as me and your mother are gonna discuss some...matters".

You looked at your mother who was clenching a part of her dress while trying her best to smile. "Just like your father said go to room for now as you have a lot of unwrapping to do". Her cheery tone was laced with forceness which made you worried but reluctantly following the maid and the butler to your room.