Let's go to L.A.!Chpt.1

Yuoji's POV
I'm feeling so excited!\(>o<)/ I'm off to a plane to move to L.A. My parents say we need to try a new life. Sure Japan can be fun but I want to explore a whole new world, get a job, find a boy I will love and take care of forever... jokes! My name is Yuoji Ouka.

I've lost some sleep, so I think it would be a good idea to grab some coffee and a raspberry cheesecake too.

"Yuoji we are going to L.A. , We want you to learn responsibility there, you're going to St. Celestine Private Highschool." says my father.
"And we hope you can work hard okay?". My mother speaks so gentle to me that I can't even listen to her.

I glance down at our plane tickets and my seat is quite far from my parents. "

"Mom, our seats are far away are you okay with that?"
"It's okay Yuoji, I'm sure you'll be fine, maybe you can be friends with the person next to you."

I shrug and continue eating my cake. I start clearing our table. As I walk towards the garbage bin, I felt a small sharp pain smash into my shoulder. It was a tall boy with a heavy black leather jacket and blue headphones around his neck. I attempted to pick up the trash that he made me spill but he kicked it away and said "Move it idiot!"
I was quick to say "Who are you calling idiot StupidHead!". He just frowns and walks away. That's right you better walk away guy-that-is-rude-and-wears-stupid-headphones! grrrr >~<