You're with HER!

Rei's POV
"Yuoji, let's go, I found out where Kagami is so I can make her pissed."
"Can't you just wait until school tommorow?"
"No! Let's move NOW!"
"kaaaay....."=__=

At the amusement park....
"Wow an amusement park!"
"And this is where we can find Kagami."
I spot her the cotton candy cart.
"There's Kagami, let's go!"

"Reiiiiii,hiiiiiiii!!! Let's go to the roller coaster together!"
Kagami is so fake, she's just trying to cling on to me at the ride. Doesn't she even notice Yuoji with me?
"No, I'm going to ride with my girlfriend, Yuoji. See ya!"
Kagami's reaction is so priceless!
"You're with HER! I thought you liked me!"
"Nope, I lied."
"She's a bully! She pushed me off my seat everyday in the cafeteria."
"Don't lie BAD-gami."
Yuoji's comeback is worth $5 already she better keep this up.
"Ugh! You're going to pay for this boyfriend stealer."
She finally storms off.

Yuoji's POV
That girl needs brain surgery rather than a plastic surgery.
"She's gone now, are we done?"
"Okay then let's go back."
Awww I was hoping we could play around at the park some more. Aaaah why am I so stubborn.
"Wait, while we're here wanna just go to rides and play games?"
"You should've said that earlier, that could be a good idea because Kagami might follow us back."
"Then let's go! My treat!"
"...."
Rei's POV
Truth is, I'm scared of rollercoasters. They scare the hell out of me! Shouldn't the girl be scared in this situation?

We're at the line and it's our turn. Get me out NOW!!!
"Maybe we shouldn't do this Yuoji...."
"Hmm...why?"
"Aren't you scared?"
"No, why would I be scared?"
We step into the ride. Now I'm feeling really dizzy and we didn't even move yet.
As we were going up the hill, the sounds of the rollercoaster was giving me anxiety already. Someone f***ing help me!!!!
@-@
"How come you're not scared like the whiny girls like your frenchy friend.... Kyou Françoise was it?
"It's kinda too deep but, when my mom and dad died, I cried so hard for so long, day and night, Until my grandma had it and scolded me for being such a crybaby. After she was finished scoling me, she told me to never cry in front of others the only person you could show your tears is your lover and that's how the story ends." ^_^
"Oh, okay then."
Just when I started to calm down, we went down the hairpin drop. Save meeeeeeee!!!!! @-@
Yuoji just kept laughing. Not the loops!!!!! I hate being upside down. Someone save meeeee!!!!!!
We looked at our pictures after the ride and I look like I just saw a ghost and Yuoji is still laughing.
On the corner of the picture, I see Kagami frowning at us, now that's funny, I feel better now.

Yuoji won a basketball minigame on one of the booths. Hmph. I'm more of a soccer kind of guy. We went on more rides screamed my head off some more and Kagami followed us the whole time in jealousy.

This girl is a good actress and a maid.

At St.Celestine Highschool....
Kagami's POV
"Girls are you ready for gym class tommorow?"
"YEAH!!!"
Nobody steals my boyfriend or else they will suffer.....

Author Speaking
I've been thinking long and hard about who will play as Yuoji, I really couldn't think of a good pair for Darren I just decided to cast me and my friends in it. It's also less awkward if I write a different guy's name here sry disappoint if I did. I'm sorry.