It was just a dream....

Yuoji's POV

I'm so glad to be resting at home. Kyou's been helping me out since the fight last night, and as always, my fake parents don't care. I wish Kyou was guardian instead boo hoo TT_TT. I really broke my leg. My fake parents just took me to the doctor and got my leg all wrapped up because . They kept shaking theirs heads and said that the money that was spent on my leg is a waste. Kyou came back from the cafe after covering for my shift and hers.

"Yuoji, your boyfriend is here.''

"Eh? Don't let them in! No!"

Rei's here nyoooooo!!!!

"Hey pirate!"

"Stop it! You know I just saved your ass!"

Kyou interupts and says "Are you sure you're both boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"No!" Rei and I say in unison.

"That's just my dumb maid."

"He's just my ugly master!"

'Oh good! But why are you telling the whole school that Yuoji's your girlfriend."

"To get Kagami away from me."

"You didn't tell anyone that we're maids did you?"

Before Rei could explain I say "That's why I agreed to be his fake girlfriend. I didn't want him to to tell anyone"

"Idiot Yuoji! I want you to do chores for me at home this is why I didn't let you battle in the first place.

"You were getting flipped by Saito last night! I even got a fever from the rain last night!"

He started looking down and wrinkled his nose.

"Fine! Thanks...." ( _ _)

Rei's POV

 I've finally finished making dinner for Yuoji...kind of. I just made cup noodles instead. 

"I made you some noodles, I don't know how to cook so......here."

She took a sniff at the bowl.

"There's no poison in this right?"

"No!"

"Are you sure because Kyou had a customer once who offered coffee with superglue"

"Did she drink it?"

"No, she accidentally spilled it and found the undissolved glue at the bottom.

She started drifting away to sleep. I slept on the couch in Yuoji's room. Her room is very girly everything is all pink and red. I stared at the ceiling for awhile il I suddenly her strange whimpering sounds. 

"No! Mom! Dad!......It wasn't my fault!....I miss you..."

So what Kagami said was right. She did lose her parents. But I don't think it was her fault. But the girl I met before was travelling with her parents. She kept whimpering and crying until she woke up screaming.

"Shhh...It's okay.....Shut up! It's just  a dream."

"A dream?"

"Yeah, yeah it's just a dream..."

"Where's mom and dad?"

Shyetttt....

"Dad is right here ok. I'm always here in your heart."

Ugh this is so stupid! Good thing she's half asleep.

I set her back down to sleep and held her tight she's more gentle then I thought. I looked at her scars and her bruises. I looked at my own scratches and bumps. No one has everdone anything nice like that for me. Ryouka just followed me around and all I did was be the best brother I can be.

 The next day...

"That was the best sleep I've had in ages can't wait to get my wraps off in a few weeks." ^_^

 Oh good she doesn't remember.