I won't tell if you won't?

Yuoji's POV
At school....
It's locker break time before lunch. I'm glad I'm not wearing my maid outfit right now, the skirt is so short that I spend most of my time trying to avoid getting it flipped by pervs this morning. TT^TT At school I just wear my school uniform and my snapback its a weird match I know but it's so that people realize I'm not a girly girl. Kyou wears chains near her skirt. I start hearing a series of whispers through the halls. A geeky boy from my class walks by saying that a super rich chick magnet and his gang for whatever reason is called KBoyz is coming to visit our wing. Juniors (Gr. 7-9) in St. Celestine High are in the East Wing and the Seniors (Gr. 10-12) are in the far West Wing. They almost never come here, and they only come together outside the school. Kyou's ex/bf (I don't know if they're back together) is from there because he's a grade older than us. Kyou's ex/bf is from the gang. They're probably here to talk to her. It's weird coz they always come together as a whole group, it's not only just one member walking around. It so weird....

I could feel a bad aura about to come out of my locker. It's probably my ex's stupid flowers to win me back again.
Saito Kuonji, the most annoying guy ever when you break up with him. He really thinks that I would take him back after cheating on me with four other girls. I open it and there are the flowers AGAIN. -_-" Now my phone rings. Oh who could that be...? =_= Oh wow its Saito.....=_=

"Stop calling me! We already broke up 3 months ago! Now go to hell and stay there!" I always need to yell at him in my phone or else he won't ever hang up. I tried blocking, changing numbers but his friend Armand is a computer hacker.

The KBoys are just standing by near me to Kyou. When they leave, I can't believe my eyes 0_0 It's Master Rei! As he passes by, he whispers in my ear. "This is important, meet me at home, we need to talk." I didn't know that he's from The KBoyz...*_*

Rei's house...
"So you're not actually a girly maid..." "Okay, you caught me, I know you might not grant this request but please don't tell anyone, I've already come this far in keeping this secret for a whole year now! I'll do anything okay, just don't make me sell my whole body to you!!!"
"Yeah...anything...." he's smirking, is something going to happen to me?!?! "So, I heard about your little crazy ex problem, I won't tell anyone AND I can get him out of your way, I have a crazy ex too that won't let go, I need to make her jealous. If you pretend to be my girlfriend, I will personally tip you $50 including your usual pay of $30, all together that will be $80 every week." "E-eighty bucks?!?! Hold on, how did you know about my crazy ex?"
"You were just talking to him on the phone earlier right? You told him to go to hell right? I said you're going to get eighty bucks. Are you deaf?"
"No I'm not Master Rei."
"Just tell me if you're in or not."
"Okay fine, just don't tell anyone and pay off your end of the deal. It should be your secret too because if the school finds out that you have a girl like me from a maid cafe it would be a total mess for you."
"Right...." ( _ _)
"I won't tell if you won't?" we say in unison.