Chapter Sixteen

"Where are the boys?" Kenny asks me arriving on set. As if on cue the boys run inside out of breath, "We're so sorry. We didn't mean to be late." Charlie speaks up managing to force a smile on his face even though it looks like he could pass out any second. "Yeah we promise it won't happen again." Jer nods agreeing with Owen. I stare at Kenny not able to predict what he's gonna say. He does look a little annoyed with the situation, which I totally understand. I mean we were supposed to start rehearsing fifteen minutes ago. It took awhile to get the boys on set. "I'll let it slide this time just because this is the first day. You guys have to take this project serious, okay?" the boys and I nod our heads and I let out a relieved sigh, happy he didn't get mad at us. "Alright let's rehearse people!!" he says smacking the script against his hands. For some reason it brings a smile to my face.

"How did we get back here?" Luke or should I say Charlie says looking around the garage panting when his eyes land on Julie who starts screaming. The boys scream and jump in each others arms. I try my best not to start laughing. I love this scene, I bet it'll look even funnier on screen. "Great job guys!! Let's run over this scene a few more times so you know what to do when we're filming." after doing the scene again three times Kenny gives them a break. "How'd I do?" Mads asks walking up to me taking a sip from her water bottle. "You were great!! Loved the screaming by the way." she laughs, "Thank you even though i'm pretty sure my throat didn't like it as much." she says taking another sip. I gasp, "I'm absolutely in love with the outfits. You look amazing!!" a blush forms on her cheeks. "Aww thank youu. What about the boys?" she smirks looking up at me probably expecting me to say something along the lines of 'they're so hot omg' or 'they're so handsome wtf how are they real?' which I maybe would've.. not literally I don't want to sound like some crazy fangirl thirsting over them. Not gonna lie they did look pretty good.

"Hello?? Earth to Chloe." i didn't even notice her hand waving in front of my face. Was I really daydreaming about them? "Huh?" "I asked you a question dum dum." i try to change the subject but fail. "Where do you have to go after your break?" she stares at me. "One you know what I have to do next. Second answer my question." "They look good but I don't like any of them plus Jer has a wife." i say emphasising 'wife'. "If you say so." she walks away to I don't know where i'm guessing her trailer.

"Hey do you have time right now?" i turn around to Charlie looking extremely nervous. Well that's new. "Yeah I do." "Is it okay if we talk in your trailer I don't want anyone to interrupt us." i agree with him and lead him to my trailer.

"Talk." i say once we sit down. He starts fiddling with his fingers. "Uhm let me start of with saying that i'm truly so so sorry for ever bullying you. There's no good reason to make what I did reasonable. I never should've let the popularity get to me, I was young and I learned from my mistakes. I miss the good times we had when we were younger. I should've been by your side no matter what and I know damn well that I messed up." he says close to tearing up? His eyes are glossy. Wow I didn't know it meant so much to him. He really did change over the years. "I always knew deep down that you were a good person. I just hoped you would've showed that earlier, like years ago." i take a few deep breaths before I continue talking. "Look, i'm gonna be totally honest with you. You broke my trust years ago and I don't know if things will ever go back to how we used to be." he gulps not breaking eye contact. "But i'm willing to give you a second chance." i say happy that I let it all out. Charlie's expression changes from anxious to happy within seconds. He jumps up, "Wait really? You're not kidding right?" he asks looking at me with those sparkling puppy eyes I once adored so much. I smile at him nodding my head which makes his eyes sparkle even more. I can't say I didn't miss him cause I did. We were so close back then all I can do is hope he doesn't mess up again.

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 16!!

1.6k+ already...you guys are insaneeee!!

I hope you'll enjoy the story~ Britt💕