𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

"|L.n|, good morning!" Hiyori came walking in, hitting your shoulder lightly with her palm before giving you a big grin. "Good morning to you as well, Hiyori." You greet back.

You managed to make eye contact with the quiet boy, Yoshino who gave a nod and a barely visible smile that made you blush and look away.

"Can you buy me orange juice?"

"Of course." First day in the morning and asked to head to the canteen. You grip the straps of your bag, pressing down the button of the vending machine, the can of juice falling down.

You grab the beverage, blanking out.

Warmth comes around you, the shushes calming you down along with the small pats on the back, you didn't even realize yourself crying in his arms. You spilled all the contents out, having a shoulder to cry on made you feel better, the weight on your shoulder lifted off. You crack a smile, you couldn't even find yourself embarrassed.

The memory only brought you a wave of happiness, "you're okay, I'm here." A classic line of every shoujo mangas that you manage to read. All the lines being used constantly making you cringe at times, yet, hearing someone tell it to you directly and affectionately makes you calm down.

"Planning to skip class?" You snapped out of your daydreams, Himekawa lean on the wall with her arms crossed, her lip tugged on one side with a glint on her brown eyes. You gave a smile, shaking your head.

"No, I was just buying some juice for Hiyori." You answered truthfully, showing her the can of juice making Himekawa hum.

Pushing herself from the wall and knocking her head, "sometimes, i really can't help but think what's on your mind." She chuckled and you did so as well, "come, let's get to class."

"Alright."

The two of you walk side by side in a comfortable silence, neither talk about anything nor made a move to initiate a topic between the both of you. Eventually going to class a minute late.

On your way to your desk and leaving the orange juice on her desk as she mumble a silent thank you. You only nod to her direction.

A dandelion, simply a weed as people call. They grow everywhere and are very common. Nothing seems to be special about them, they are long flowers with white petals and yellow middles. A flower that a child would often drew.

In this world, you are a dandelion among the flowers who shine brightly, then there's chamomile. A bigger flower than the dandelion, but considered as one of the beautiful flowers.

One that can be compared to sunflowers and roses, tulips, and many more. Chamomiles are more helpful than the weeds, after all. They benefit you more. It often make you wonder, why were you abandoned? Why was Chamomile kept within the green house?

You gripped your pen, tuning out the voices of people as you look down at your notebook, blanking out at the thoughts that invade your mind.

You didn't even heard the bell rang. Signalling the end of class for the whole morning and your fellow classmates chattering in joy.

How long can you pretend that nothing is between you and Hiyori?

You gaze at her direction, she is laughing with the other students who approach her desk, grinning and making jokes. You envy her, how you wish that the both of you can be a happy family together.

Was it really possible?

Tap. Tap. You look beside you, Himekawa pointing at the back door where you saw locks of raven peeking out from the wall. "Your boyfriend is waiting for you." Her bubblegum popped making you cringe at the sudden noise.

"He's not my boyfriend." You mumbled loud enough for her to hear but the girl shrugged it off and gently push you towards the door.

"Whatever, just go, he looks pathetic waiting over there." Himekawa waved, not bothering to look back while walking towards Hiyori's seat. Patting her head while you smile.

Even if the brunette acts all suspicious, you couldn't sense any hatred lingering inside of her nor any envy.

Tsubasa, however, is a different story to tell.