𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Calm and still water ripples when a drop had fallen, touching and merging as one. The wind whistles lightly as it leaves lingering kisses down on your skin. This is it. Something had changed, and your heart thump in excitement and hope. But what is it.

"Earth to |y.n|."

He waved a hand on your face, "ah.." Beside you, Yoshino smiled as soon as he caught your attention. There it is, that smile that you always loved, adored.

"You were zooming out of reality agai-" And before he can finish his sentence, you glomp over the man with a hug. The male stumble backward before regaining himself, "woah!"

Yoshino reluctantly laid his hand on the small of your back. "H-hey.." Patting your back lightly when he felt your arms tighten around his body, head over his now stiff shoulder when he felt you shiver and choke a sob.

"I thought I lose you!" You cried, memories of him slipping from your hold kept replaying on repeat. It's too painful to bear. "Don't leave me.. Junpei.." And as soon as you mutter those words, the reluctant male returned your affection.

"I won't."

The embrace elicit a warm and comforting feeling. Words that assure you made you more hopeful. Is this another universe? or had you turned back time into the past? Whatever it is, there is one thing for sure.

This time, you'll save Yoshino from his fate.

"It's a promise." You pulled away, determination flooding your system, "I'll save you this time." Yoshino, despite not catching what you meant merely agreed.

"Sure, my hero |y.n|." A snort followed causing the two of you to laugh. This is it.

Knowing what the future has in store, you'll save him. "Ne, Junpei." It felt unreal, this foreign feeling that's blooming inside of your body. Your hand came to caress his face, searching in his eyes.

His eyes went wide, blush forming in his face as he stare at you. Oh had he only know you had felt the same as he did. "From now on, I'll always stay by your side." Forehead rest against his. Yoshino plucked a daisy from the dew grass, placing it on your ear, and even despite being embarrassed, he managed to open up his feelings.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

This is a new chance, to restart everything. To change fate, and to unravel all the mysteries that has been hiding in your shadows for far too long. But first-

"Listen to me Junpei, whatever you do, don't trust a slimy man who looks like a nutcase. Someone who has weird stitches and is looking a bit out of sanity, okay?"

"uhhh..."

"Promise meee!"

"alright alright!"