Intro

"After you finish writing the notes. You my leave" Professor Scott announce to his class

Autumn wrote the last bullet point from today notes in class. Then put her notebook and pencil in her book bag. Before exiting the class room she took a picture of the readings she have to do before the next class and told her professor goodbye. While walking out the building that her class was in she took a breath of fresh air because she is finally free to go home. She unlock the doors to her 2017 Hyundai Sonata and jump right in. She put her finger on the start button ignition while having her foot on the breaks waiting for her car to start. When it did she pull out of the campus parking lot and made her way to her apartment. Autumn is 23 years old and majoring in to be an attorney. She was 5'6 in height with beautiful chocolate,smooth skin. Her natural hair was long and curly with brown and blonde highlights. Her Figure was to die for to others but to her she wish she was smaller. Autumn was a Curvy women with the thick's thighs, big plum booty, with a little gut/fupa (that she always wish she didn't have), thick arms,mid size breast, and noticeable rolls and stretch marks. Her mom always complement her about her beauty but sometimes she think that her mom should really tells her the truth about her appearance.

Autumn 🍂 POV
I unlock my door to my apartment while still noticing all the boxes on the floor that I still didn't unboxed when I moved in a week ago. After kicking off my shoes and dropping my book bag at the front entrance and locking the door I went straight to the kitchen to find something to drink to go with my chipotle I pick up on the way home.

"Yess food" I sigh while opening the chipotle bag

I gather all the things I need and sat on the couch. While digging into my food I find my remote and turn on the Tv. I was into watching Rizzoli and isles when my phone started to ring. So I sat my food on the center table and grab my phone off the kitchen island. I looked at the caller ID name and it was my cousin Monica so I answered.

"Hey Mo" I said while sitting back on the couch

"Hey Baby doll, what you doing" Monica respond back

Baby Doll is my childhood nickname

"Eating Chipotle and watching tv. And where you at" I said hearing a lot noise in the background

"I'm walking to my last class that probably the wind in the background" Monica said

By the way we go to the same college. Monica a sophomore this year

"Oh why didn't you drive" I said because I know she have a car

"Because my car in the shop and I pick it up after this class" Monica said reassuring me

"Oh ok and don't forget our routine movie night" I said reminding her

"Girl I ain't never forget" Monica said laughing on the other end

"Well Baby doll I just call to hear your voice. So I see you tonight love you cuz" Monica continue to say

"Love you too Mo" I said then hangs up the phone.

I got off the phone with Monica and I continue to eat my food and watch my show. After I decided to take a nice hot shower and put on my pjs and start unboxing some of my things before Monica shows up for tonight.