Unknown

Marquess 🥵 POV
It seem like my party was turning out well. Everybody was having a great time. I was looking for my best friend Leo. When I notice he was talking to a beautiful melanin queen.

"Wassgood Leo" I said approaching him and this beautiful lady

"What's up Mar" Leo said dapping me up

"Who the lady" I said pointing in her direction

"Oh this is Monica the one I was telling you about" Leo said pulling her by the waist closer to him

"Hello Monica" I said remembering him talking about her to me

"Hello" Monica said flashing a smile

"Baby this is my best friend Marquess I told you about" Leo said talking to his women

"Oh okay" Monica said taking in what he saying

"Well I just came by to check on y'all have fun at the party alright" I said dapping up Leo and waving Monica goodbye

While walking away from them some random girl was trying to flirt with me but she wasn't my type. Every time I thrown parties like this the girls always dress like sluts and prostitutes. Even though the men here treat them like that in bed but come on have more morals then just showing off your body. While walking to the bar I seen a women wearing a olive green velvet corset dress at the bar. She was everything I want in a women thick in the right places plus more, natural hair, kissable lips, and pretty smile. I wanted to learn more about her I thought.

"Marquess" Someone shouted my name from the crowd of people

Why they calling my name now...

"Marquess I just want to say what a great party you got here. This was better than the last one" Carl said while patting my shoulder

Carl is one of my regulars he be at every party I thrown so far.

"Well thank you but I'm busy right now and have some place to be" I said trying to get out of the conversation

"Okay man well great party" Carl said while walking away

"Yeah thank you" I shouted back so he can here me

I finally finish talking to Carl and I start making my way back to the bar. When I got there she was gone.

"Damn" I said hitting the bar out in frustration

"Anything I can get you Mr. Brown" The Bartender said across the counter

"Umm I take a two shots of Hennessy" I said looking out in the crowd hoping to find her again

"Here you go sir" the bartender said passing me my drinks

I nodded back to the bartender to say thank you and took the two shots like it was nothing. I decided to enjoy my night and hopefully I see her again.

Autumn 🍂 POV
This party ain't really hitting it for me AT ALL. Monica having a good time with her man. Allison is grinding on some random dude and I sitting here at this table like what I got myself into. So I decided to go to the bar and ask for a bottle of wine and disappeared somewhere.

"Hey sweetie can I get a bottle of wine" I said speaking to the bartender

"Ok what can would you like" The bartender said showing me the choices

"Anything that taste good" I said because I take anything at this point

"Oh okay" The bartender nodded and handed me a bottle of wine

The sweet bartender hand me a bottle of wine and I started my walk of adventure. I start to walk into what seem like the main house. The interior color choices was mostly black, white, and gray. The kitchen had white glossy countertops, sliver appliances, black wooed island, white cabinets, with gold light fixtures hanging from the ceiling. The living room had black couches with a gold center table, beautiful paintings that probably cost a lot of money, 75 inch flat screen Tv, with built-in shelf with art pieces inside. The house it self look like it had 6 rooms and 6 1/2 bathrooms. It has a movie room, gym, basketball court inside, and a in house pool.

I drank most of the wine already and I need to find a room to lay down in. I walked upstairs holding on the railing so I won't fall and bust my ass. When I got to the top I walked to a room with black double doors so I walked right on in. The room had a California king size bed with black sheets and comforter in a black canopy. Had a 68 inch flat screen tv, with black room dresser set, two wall to floor the windows on the both sides of the bed.

"This is a nice room. I take a quick nap right here on this bed" I said a little tipsy while taking off my heels, dropping my purse to the floor, taking off my dress and putting the wine bottle on the dresser.

"Comfy...Comfy" I said getting while getting under the covers

The more I got comfortable, the more I got sleepy. Suddenly my eyes closed and I was off to sleep.

The Party continues.........

While Autumn is sleep in a bed that she don't know the owner to. The party is still going on. Allison left with random dude she was dancing on all night long and probably going to have a one night stand with him. Monica and Leo is getting ready to leave. Matter of fact, they going to tell Marquess goodbye now.

"Hey bro we getting ready to leave. I'll pick up my car in the morning. We driving Monica car back to my place" Leo said dapping him up

"Alright well I about to close the party down any way" Marquess looking around the party and see mostly everyone leaving

"Umm Marquess have you seen my cousin" Monica said looking around also

"No how she look" Marquess said confused

" 5'6in height and she was wearing a olive green velvet corset dress tonight" Monica said remembering what Autumn worn

When Marquess heard Monica said the description of the girl he was looking for all night;He got happy inside

"No the last time I seen her she was at the bar but that was a long time ago" Marquess said scratching the back of his head

"Oh knowing her she probably took a Uber home or something" Monica said

Then they talked about how the party went and say they goodbye and left. Marquess told everyone the party is over and they left. He didn't clean anything because he will have people here in the morning to do it. Marquess is 6'3 with nice built muscular body, low haircut with waves, nice dark chocolate skin, a few tattoos mostly on arm and chest, full lips , hazel eyes, a medium size nose to fit his face, and nice Pearly white straight teeth.

Marquess 🥵 POV
Before walking in the house I handed all the workers there checks for tonight work. I told my Bodyguard Ross to go home and I meet with him tomorrow. I finally got inside the house and went straight to my room. When I open the door I noticed a pair a heels and purse on my bedroom floor.

"Didn't I tell these people not to come in my house" I said pissed that these people don't know the rules

Then I notice a wine bottle on the dresser and a olive green velvet corset dress closer to the bed. I walked closer to my bed and seen the girl from the bar sound a sleep in my bed.

She already knows where daddy room is how sweet I thought

I pick up all her belongings and sat it on a chair in the room. Then I grab me a pair of sweatpants out of my dresser and took a shower. After my shower I went to sleep in of my guest bedroom for tonight.