The Neighbors Are Watching 

"Why are you cutting grass at 8am in the morningggg." Autumn said irritatedly

She got out of bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up herself while still being mad at Marquees next door neighbor. Marquees left early this morning for his usual workout and he always kiss Autumn on the forehead before leaving. Autumn went downstairs to the kitchen still in pjs to get her a glass of water before she fully start her day.

Then she remembers that she meeting Marquees sister and niece today. Now on a scale from one to ten she about a 8 because she still nervous about if they don't like her or not. While taking a sip of her water she sees Marquees car pull up in the driveway from the big wall to floor windows he have in the Adjoining dining room and kitchen. She decided to stay in kitchen since he already seen her.

"Morning Princess you up earlier *kiss* with your fine *kiss* sexy *kiss* gorgeous and beautiful *kiss* self *kiss/ass slap*" Marquees said when he finally approach Autumn

"Thanks handsome. What got you all hyped at 8am in the morning" Autumn chuckles because she overwhelmed with love

"You" Marquees said smiling

"Why" Autumn grinned

Marquees took a step back and starts to strip off his workout clothes until he was bare. Then look at Autumn with Hunger eyes.

"You know why" Marquees said while licking his lips

Autumn took the last sip of her water but she still felt dehydrated because of what was standing in front of her.

"Are you going to keep on staring at me like that or are you going to fuck me already sir"Autumn announce loud and clear

Marquees took a step closer to her no space in between them both. Locked eyes with each other while he grab her pjs top then bottom and rip them off then toss it to the floor.

*I forgot to mention the Autumn have three tattoos (back, left thigh, right leg)*

He scanned her physique for one good moment just getting intoxicated by how fucking gorgeous she is. Then he gracefully wrapped his hand around her neck and pull her in for a kiss. They were fighting for dominance but Marquees easily won that battle with a lip bite and booty smack. Without breaking the kiss Marquees picks up Autumn and sat her on the island. He stand in between her legs and spread out her thighs. They stopped kissing; breathing heavy.

"Lay back for me Princess" Marquees says

Autumn laid back feeling every inch of her back side touching the cold granite top. While finally stable Marquees push her feet up on the island and spread her thighs out more.

"I love seeing you all wet for me" Marquees said while looking at her cum dripping on the island

He didn't take no time to start kissing and biting each of her inner thighs and the more he got closer the more Autumn couldn't wait.

"Seeing you between my legs is so sexy sir"Autumn gasp then bite her lower lip

And with that response Marquees attached his lips to her other lips and went to town while Autumn rolled her eyes back in Ecstasy. Autumn never really had a sexually partner that put her needs first and it's shows with all the times Marquees put her pleasure before his own.

"Ow nigga you just bite me" Autumn said trying to sound normally but it came out as a moan

Marquees heard her but didn't pay her no mind because he did one more time before sliding his fingers in and out her wet pussy. He love hearing Autumn's moans while he pleasuring her because that's gets him more excited of when he going to penetrate and make her call for mercy.

"You getting close Princess. Your pussy can't stop clenching around my fingers" Marquees whispers while kissing Autumn ear

Autumn grabbed Marquees right wrist because he was right she was getting ready to release but she didn't want to cum on his fingers like all the other times before. She wanted to cum on his dick.

"I don't want your fingers to make me cum" Autumn said in a whisper

"Then what do you want" Marquees said looking into her brown eyes

"I want your dick to make me cum sir" Autumn said as she felt Marquees fingers slip out of her

"Please" Autumn continue as she felt the emptiness of being whole

Hearing Autumn beg while looking so innocent made Marquees dick throb. Next Marquees lifted his weight off of her then grab an condom from one of the kitchen draws. In his peripheral vision Marquees see four older lady's standing on the side walk in front of his house.

"I think our follow lady neighbors been watching us" Marquees smirked while looking at the four older lady's still standing there

And from the looks of it one lady is fanning other lady because Marquees moved a little to much and give these old lady's a little peak.

"WHAT" Autumn yelled lifting up and pushing her naked body to Marquees to cover herself up

"Don't worry about them baby" Marquees chuckled

"How long you think they been standing there"Autumn said feeling embarrassed

"Since I sat you on the island" Marquees said while still seeing the older lady's being nosy and trying to get a free sex show

"Oh my goodness" Autumn said then bite her lip

"Hey just smiled and wave ok" Marquees said for reassurance

Autumn and Marquees both turn in the direction of where the older lady's stood and did just that. When they lady's notice that they noticed them they started speed walking the other direction away from the front of the house.

"Shit your niece and sister going to be here in 45 minutes and we not even shower or dress yet" Autumn said reading the time off the stove while pushing Marquees off of her and jumping down from the island

Before she could move out of the kitchen Marquees grab her wrist.

"Baby doll we not finished. I can text my sister and push it a hour or two back" Marquees said with pleading eyes

Ugh Marquees only call Autumn by her nickname when he begging "Nope you're not pushing no time back. So either you come and take a shower with me upstairs and let me finish you with my mouth or you can stay mad,hard and horny"

And with that being said Marquees pick up Autumn while she screaming like a baby kitten and ran upstairs to finished there dirty deeds.