1

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

It was loud.

People were cheering.

Why, you might ask?

A specific band is preforming tonight.

Kazuichi, Ibuki, and Leon.
(I had to add Leon, if Danganronpa wont make Leons dream come true, then I will )

all three of them were backstage getting prepared, Ibuki was putting eyeliner on Souda while he was fixing his hair, making it look even more badly layered.

"Souda-chan, have you noticed that Kuwata-san looks very not prepared" she asked, stopping what she was doing.

"hmm? Actually, now that you mention it, he does look distressed...should we ask why?" Kazuichi murmured, looking at Leon through the Mirror.

"...yes! Ibuki thinks it will be best to ask before the concert starts!" she cheered, finishing Kazuichis eyeliner.

They both stared at Leon, "hey...Leon, you cool bud?" Souda asked, tapping his shoulder.

"...uhm...i see Yasuhiro there..." he whispered, glancing at the curtain.

"hm? Yasuhiro?" Ibuki repeated, "whos that? Ibuki thought Kuwata-san was dating Maizono-san" she tilted her head.

"wait, can i se-"

"ooh! Ibuki wants to see whos out there!" she smiled, interrupting Kazuichi.

her eyes gleamed as she glanced outside, "Kazuichi! look! its Mikan!" she shouted, jumping up and down.

"yeah...okay...uhm...i-is Miss Sonia out there?" he asked, messing with his kandi bracelets, "if she is, maybe i can impress her..."

"mhm! she's out there alright!" Ibuki grinned, "ooh! and Hamster-Chan too!" 

"H-Hey! don't call him that! Only I can" he growled.

"shh...not now you idiots, we need to focus..." Leon whispered.

"oh! right! what song were we going to preform today Souda-Chan?" Ibuki asked,  turning to Kazuichi. 

"uhm...it was Mikazuki" Souda said.

"Uh okay!" She smiled.

"That means Leon and you are going to play the same solos"

"Ibuki knows!"

Kazuichi turned to the curtain and grabbed his personal microphone that was black and had a rainbow and a soda sticker on it.

"are you guys ready?" he asked.

"uhm...kinda...sure i guess" Kuwata shrugged his shoulders.

"okay...well just tell the director we're ready" Kazuichi walked towards the exit and walked towards the director.

"aye Fuyuhiko!" he smirked as he patted his back, "we're ready"

"ah...okay.." Kuzuryuu grabbed his microphone and walked backstage and got on the stage.

"ahem!" he cleared his throat, making sure the microphone works.

"hey guys! they're finally ready to preform!" he chuckled, "they took a while, huh?" 

the audience was just laughing.

"well... they're finally ready! so...lets bring them up!" he got off the stage and opened the curtains, revealing Kazuichi, Mioda, and Leon.

"woah...hey everyone" Kazuichi smiled, waving his hand, "wow! you guys look awesome!" 

"ehe..." he chuckled awkwardly and placed the mic down on the holder.