3

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

He looked at the menu and looked up at Tanaka, "have you figured out on what you wanted?" He asked.

"... Not particularly..."

"Well... Just tell me what you want for right now, I'll tell the lady for you, okay?" He smiled.

"...that smile is of pure innocence... Does he know what he's doing to me? He's put an evil curse on me... What.... Could this possibility mean?"

Gundham couldn't help but blush, Kazuichis smile made him tingly and warm inside... He liked it...

"So... What do you want?"

"Uh- Oh... Uhm..." Tanaka just looked back at the menu, "I don't necessarily crave any means, I'm only thirsty"

"Mm... Okay, that's fine" Kazuichi chuckled, "what do you want to drink?"

"..." "Possibly the pure beverage"

"Pure beverage? What's that? Just... Say it normally please? I don't know..."

"... Sweet Tea..."

"Oh! Okay" Kazuichi chuckled nervously, "is that all? Nothing for the devas?"

"... No, the angel has already fed them"

"You and Miss Sonia live together? Is she the angel your talking about?"

"Hm? N-No! I was referring to the lady who has birthed me"

"Oh... Sorry!"

"Your still single, right?" Kazuichi asked, messing with his fingers.

"Mhm, I do not plan to have someone by my side..."

"Oh, well at least your single! I mean, I need Miss Sonia all to myself ya' know" He laughed, "I'm just playing! I don't even think I like her anymore, it's clear that she likes you!"

"..." Tanaka just sat there.

"..."

"S-Sorry, did I make things awkward?"
Souda murmured.

"No, don't worry" Gundham grabbed Kazuichis hand and kissed it, "it's fine..." He whispered.

"... What..?" Souda just looked around the cafe, noticing there was lots of eyes on them.

"Dude.... Stop..."

Gundham looked at Kazuichi and smirked, "it seems that you have found out what I was doing. I was merely giving you a charm, it is a good luck charm"

"... Good luck?"

"Yes, I have rather noticed that you were looking quite nervous on stage"

"..."

"Gundham...you can let go of my hand, you might ruin my reputation" He whispered.

"Reputation?"

"Yeah, I don't want people to think I'm dating a guy, especially if the guy is you"

"..." Tanaka just sighed and leaned close to Kazuichi, he lifted his chin up to look at him, "is your reputation that important to you?" He whispered.

"S-Stop that... Let go..." Souda glared at him, his cheeks starting to get hot.

"..." Tanaka leaned closer.

"Stop Gundham, this is important... I don't want to-"

Gundham backed up and gave him a warm smile, "I was only teasing"