5

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hm? That kiss was nothing!" Kazuichi snickered.

"..." Gundham clearly looked annoyed now, "are you playing with my feelings kazuichi? You already knew that my interests were on you"

"N-No! Gundham!" Souda took a step closer to him.

"Save it fiend!" Gundham growled, walking off.

"..."

"Man! Why can't I do anything right!" He groaned, "I like him but I just can't tell him that!"

"It'll be weird! Why couldn't I just accept his confession earlier! Now he hates me!" He cried, falling onto the ground.

"I hate this! I hate him!"

"Why! He's so-..."

"..."

He just bursted in tears, "god dammit!"

"Kazuichi...?"

"Huh?" Souda lifted his head to see a little boy with black hair, "hm? Hello there kiddo" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine... Just having a break down" He laughed.

"... Me and my mom can help you"

"No No, it's fine... Just please don't tell anyone you saw this... Im trying to keep my reputation together, and because of that I made the wrong  decision..."

"Gah... Why am I even venting to a little kid" He chuckled to himself, he patted the kid on the head and smiled, "fare well kiddo" He got up and left.

-at Kazuichis house-

"Hey dad-"

"Now there's my successful kid I trained so hard!" Tatsuo smirked, pulling his son in a hug.

"Daad! You didn't even train me!" Kazuichi laughed.

"..." Souda just sighed and his smile faded.

"... I'm going to my room if you need me"

".. Hm?" Tatsuo turned to his son and grabbed his wrist, "aye! Where are you going?"

"My room... I just said-"

"You look upset, do you wanna talk about it?"

"No"

Tatsuo just chuckled and patted his son on the back, "well if that's how it is, I guess you can just stay like that"

"..." Kazuichi shoved his dad off him and ran upstairs to his room.

"I hate this I hate this I hate this..." He whispered, "... I have Gundhams number... Right?"

He scrolled through his contacts and layed his eyes on a number, "... Is this Gundhams... No... Because I gave a fan my number... Shit..."

He stared at the number and called it, "it's gundham... Hopefully..."

They answered, "oh! Gundham! I just want to say sorry for kissing you and you know... Sa-"

"Kazuichi?"

"Oh my gosh! Kazuichi called me!"

"..." He paused, "o-Oh! Sorry! Wrong person" He chuckled nervously, "sorry..." He ended the call and gasped, "aah!"

"Okay! This must be Gundham!"

He clicked on it...

"..."