4

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"...mhm" Tanaka let go of Kazuichi and bowed, "Kazuichi, I have fallen in love your your very existence!"

"..."

Kazuichi just stared at him, "Gundham, what the hell?"

"Hm?"

Kazuichi couldn't help but grab Gundhams sleeve, "listen, Gundham, I don't like you, I'm sorry..." He whispered, "we can still hang out as friends though..."

"Ah... Of course" Tanaka smiled and unlocked the door.

Once they opened the door, they exited out the restroom.

"..."

"... Gundham..." Souda whispered, ".. Do you actually?"

"What?"

"You know... What you told me in the restroom...."

"Oh, your still thinking about it? Its in the past, we shall ignore it" Tanaka blushed.

"... Gundham... Tell me, do you actually like me?"

"..." Gundham cleared his throat, "yes, I do, I have already said that"

"... Oh... Damn..." Kazuichi chuckled.

"I'm back! Here's your sweet tea, and here's your muffin" The lady smiled at them both.

"Thank you" Souda smiled.

"..."

"Gundham likes me? That's weird... Do I like him? No... I don't... At least I think?"

"Kazuichi, you seem to be deep in thought, would you mind if I asked what you are thinking about?"

".... O-Oh! Nothing!"

"Hm..." Tanaka nodded his head, "i see.."

"..k-kazuichi... He's over there" A voice giggled.

"... Huh?" Kazuichi turned around and saw a group of girls staring at him.

"..." He turned back to Gundham and sighed, "Gundham... Truth is... This is a lot..."

"Hm? What exactly are you referring to?"

"...my reputation, I'm trying to keep it perfect but... I think I keep failing..." He murmured, "..."

".. Like... That's one reason why I keep aiming for Miss Sonia... She's a princess... And..."

"... Kazuichi..." Tanaka just grabbed Kazuichis hand and held it tightly.

"... Kazuichi, if something is stressing you out, you can tell me..." He whispered.

"... Let go man..." Souda murmured, "..."

"Actually... Never mind, you can uhm... Leave your hand"

He just stared at Gundhams hand that was touching his, he liked it... Gundhams palm was warm...

"..."

Kazuichi continued to eat his muffin from his other hand.

"Hey, wanna try some of my muffin?" He asked, handing it to Gundham.

"... I-I apologize, but... Muffins don't interest me"

"... Oh... It's cool" He chuckled.

"..."

"... Gundham...can we like maybe... Hang out more often?"

"Hm? Of course, after all, I have no reason to decline"