2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"After Kyoko and Makoto get here... Do you want to maybe... Hang out?" He asked.

"Of course, I do not have any plans after all..."

"... Great..."

Kazuichi just chuckled awkwardly and patted his lap, "I'll be looking forward to it"

Sonia, Gundham and Mikan all left as soon as Kyoko and Makoto got there.

"mhm, Fuyuhiko, you need to take care of Kazuichi for this week, Tatsuo has stated that he will be out of town for..."

"u-uhm...Kirigiri-San...i think he knows already..." Makoto interrupted his girlfriend.

"hmm...and also, be careful, I've tend to notice old men staring at those three..." Kyoko murmured.

"mhm...I'll  try my best" Kuzuryuu nodded his head.

- - - - 

after Kyoko and Makoto had their talk with Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi remembered, "shit! i have plans with Gundham today!" he got out his chair and knocked over his manager, "sorry Fuyubro! i have to go!"

"yeah yeah...we didn't even have any plans so it doesn't really matter"

Kazuichi smiled and skipped his way to the park until something hit him, "did i remember to tell him that we're going to meet at the park?" he whispered to himself

He just checked his phone, dammit, he doesn't have Gundhams number...Wait- why would he even have it in the first place?

".... Gundham would know where to meet up right? It's just a park..."

He grabbed his phone and called the princess, "Hey Miss Sonia!" He smiled.

"yes Kazuichi, what could you possibly need at this time?"

"... Gundhams number..."

"Gundhams number? Oh! Its-"

As soon as he got Gundhams number, he instantly called him, "pick up pi-"

"Hey! Is that you Kazuichi?!" A girl squealed, walking up to him.

"... Uhm..." Souda just took a step back and..

"Hello? Is there anything you need?"

"Oh! Gundham, so y-"

"Kazuichi, can I have an autograph?"

"... Hold on Gundham..." He murmured, he held his phone to his chest and grabbed the pencil out her hand, writing down his signature on a piece of paper.

"... Also, I know this isn't much of my business... But who are you on the phone with? I've never heard of that band member? I know Leon and Ibuki, who's that?"

"Hm? Oh... Its-"

"Kazuichi? Who is that fiend I hear?" He grunted.

"O-Oh! It's a... fan" He chuckled.

"Ah... But continue talking, I apologize"

"No... It's fine, I was just saying that we were going to meet at the park is all"

"Mhm...Im on my way" Gundham ended the call.

Kazuichi just took a seat on the bench and waited for Gundham.

"... Kazuichi, can I join your hang out?"

"Huh? Uhm... I'm sorry but... Its-"

"A date?"

"N-No! It's just a friend hang out-" Kazuichis tongue was stuck, he couldn't make out the words he had to say.

Clearly he knows this girl is only wanting to hang out with him cause he's practically famous.

"Sorry... But no... It's just a hangout between friends..." He murmured.

"... Okay..." She got up and walked off.

"..." He just sat there, awkwardly.

"... Why would me and Gundham even go on a date in the first place?" He blushed, "... I mean, it's not like being gay is wrong it's just... I like Miss Sonia... "

"Kazuichi, I have arrived to our meet!" A voice shouted, pulling Kazuichi off the bench.

"Wha-Woah!" He shouted.

"Gundham! That wasn't funny!" He glared.

"Mhm... My apologies, as expected, you are frightened if my powers are stronger than yours, that's why you assumed it wasn't humorous" He chuckled softly

"... Gosh Gundham!" He groaned, "let's just... Go somewhere... "

He grabbed Gundhams hand and instantly let go, "Gah! Sorry! I didn't mean to!" He panicked, backing up, "Im just used to holding someone's hand on a walk! Sorry!"

"It's fine..." Tanaka grabbed Kazuichis hand and intertwined their fingers, "it seems you are immune to my poison, that is the only reason why I am holding your hand"

"..."

They both continued walk, but sadly, they had to make a stop, "Kazuichi!"

"...huh?" Souda turned around and let go of Tanakas hand, "what's up?"

"... C-Can I take a picture with you?" She blushed.

"... Uhm... Sure..."

"..." Tanaka just stared at the girl and huffed, "how pathetic, this *woman* is not suitable for Kazuichi, it's clear that she has romantic feelings towards him and I will not allow that..."

He pulled Kazuichi close to him and glared at the girl, "Gundham!" He shouted, "Gundham... Let go!"

"...hello! Who are you?" The girl forced a smile.

"I am Gundham Tanaka! I am Kazuichis-"

"Sorry about him, he just gets caught up in things..." He whispered, shoving Gundham off him, "... Is it fine if he gets in the picture too? He looks disturbed that I'm the only one in here" He chuckled.

"Mhm! Of course" She smiled, moving her phone.

Gundham just avoided eye contact with the phone.

"... One... Two three... And!" She smiled and took the picture.

"Thank you so much! Your amazing!" She giggled.

"Thank you! You too! And again, sorry about this dude!" He murmured, waving goodbye.

"..."

He turned to Gundham and glared at him, "what the hell man?! What's wrong with you? She just asked for a picture!"

"... Did you not realize she has her interests in you?" Tanaka grunted.

"Yeah, so what? I know you like Miss Sonia and you don't see me complai-"

"You complain about that all the time which was one reason why we always had a quarrel"

"... Still, that-"

"Let's just continue..." He pulled Kazuichi by the hand and they bih made their way inside a cafe shop.

"... Hmm... What sounds good right now..."

He looked at the menu and looked up at Tanaka, "have you figured out on what you wanted?" He asked.

"... Not particularly..."

"Well... Just tell me what you want for right now, I'll tell the lady for you, okay?" He smiled.

"...that smile is of pure innocence... Does he know what he's doing to me? He's put an evil curse on me... What.... Could this possibility mean?"