A Battle Roal

It all started when I was battling a demon by the name of "SevenTeen".I was alone at the time,Nezuko was sleeping,Inosoke was training with Zenitzu.Seventeen was the highest or closest rank to Muzan.It was looking bad for me,SevenTeen was winning.I wasn't more scared of losing and or dying more then the fact that Muzan was in the tree watching this fight.I was think he might be trying to see my fighting styles,but what was about to happen I didn't not expect at all.After a good 40 minutes I started winning in the fight against the demon.Sunrise was coming in about an hour or two.Now a know high ranked demons are not dumb,so I knew something was coming.I was using water breathing 1,2,and even 3,but nothing was working.I started to think I was going to die soon.I started worrying about Nezuko and my friends.

I was about to die my sword was broken my blood on the ground until out of nowhere,I saw Muzan burst down from the trees and slit the back of my neck

I was about to die my sword was broken my blood on the ground until out of nowhere,I saw Muzan burst down from the trees and slit the back of my neck.I thought it was a normal kill from the neck,but I saw his finger bleeding a few seconds before.I felt kind of worrisome for a few seconds I would have been worrying for longer if I didn't pass out on the ground a few second after he cut me.