Chapter One (Tsunami POV)

Tsunami stormed around in her prison. WAIT, NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE. NOT PRISON. SHE WAS TOTALLY NOT A PRISONER. NOPE NOT AGAIN. Then Tsunami heard voices outside her not-prison that stopped her pacing. Her ears pricked towards the sound of voices arguing. Familiar voices.

"The map says she's right here."

"Are you sure? I don't see anything."

Sigh. Yes, I'm sure. Let's start looking." A pause. "And shouting." The voice added.

YAY! SOMEONE'S FINALLY COME!!! "SUNNY! CLAY! IN HERE! BEHIND THIS STUPID PILE OF STUPID ROCKS!" Tsunami yelled at the top of her very loud voice.

"Tsunami? Is that you?" Clay shouted over the sound of a million birds flying away from the noise.

"YES, IT'S ME! NOW PLEASE LET ME OUT NOW!!!!"

"Ok, ok, we're working on it now." Sunny replied, then started muttering something under her breath until she made an approving noise with her throat. "Ok. Clay, could you please move that boulder over there slightly to the left?"

"This one?" Tsunami heard Clay ask.

Then Sunny's alarmed voice yelled, "NO CLAY STOP!"

Too late. Tsunami heard a rumble in the cave around her and a shower of rocks fell from the roof of the cave. "Whoops," Clay mumbled. Then Tsunami blacked out.