Chapter Five (Tsunami POV)

Glory ran in, followed by Deathbringer. Sunny and Clay who clearly snuck out while they were arguing, poked their heads in and waved..

She skidded to a stop when she saw Coral glaring at Riptide. "Whoaaa. Are we interrupting something here?"

Tsunami placed her tail over Riptide's and ignored her question. "WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG??? THE SEAWINGS GOT HERE BEFORE YOU!"

Glory shrugged, "Ask Deathbringer. It was his fault."

"Hey!" Deathbringer protested, "Only because you tried to sneak away without me!"

Glory gasped, "OH! THREE MOONS! I DIDN'T REALISE! I'M SO SORRY I NEARLY LEFT YOU BEHIND! AND I'M SO SORRY YOU FELT THE NEED TO LECTURE ME ABOUT IT. AND THAT YOU HAD TO BRING ALL YOUR DAGGERS JUST TO PROTECT ME! AND I'M SO SORRY YOU SPRAINED A WING BECAUSE YOU WERE FLYING IN CIRCLES AROUND ME!"

Deathbringer opened his mouth to argue but Tsunami cut him off. "HEY! You should be focusing on my injury! And be acting all sad and sorry!"

Glory snorted, "Oh really? You seem fine to me! And I thought we were here to celebrate the eggs you had with Riptide!"

Tsunami rolled her eyes, Riptide flinched, and Coral gasped from behind her, "Mother, she's being sarcastic. Now, would you all leave me alone, so I could rest?" She tightened her grip on Riptide's tail and he sat down again.

Coral narrowed her eyes at Riptide. "MOTHER! Go see Anemone, she's missing you. And then you should probably go back to look after Auklet."

Queen Coral nodded, then whirled around. Glory left calling for Sunny, Clay and Starflight, and then Tsunami was alone with Riptide.