38.

RECAP: One week ago, Erin and LaMelo took a trip to Vegas to celebrate New being cancer free. The two spent time together and talked about everything weighing on their hearts. By the end of the night, LaMelo got down on one knee and proposed the question that he's been hesitant about for the last couple of months. Obviously, Erin said yes, and now they're preparing for the wedding. Their future is set to take place right after today....

--------------------

Pluto Projector: Erin confesses her love for her significant other and hopes that these feelings would last forever between them. She wonders if she is truly enough for her partner. LaMelo is the protector of his girlfriend, but is it all that is needed to keep this love alive? Rin imagines herself in wedlock with her partner and she loves it. She calls for an encore on this life again. But, she also does not shy away from admitting her mistakes and failures. However, this is where communication, understanding and compromise comes into play. This chapter also reveals how supportive Erin and LaMelo should be towards each other in their relationship. They should know each other. They should share each others' secrets. Love and support each other to grow and be the best version of themselves is the key to a happy life.

"Stay forever, you know more than anyone...And it's you that knows my darkness, and you know my bedroom needs....You could blast me and my secrets, but there's probably just no need." -Rex Orange County

POV: Erin

Location: Downtown LA Apartments📍

Saturday: November 18

"I'm getting KJ ready...are you nervous?"

"No, I don't get nervous Shawty."

"Stop staying that." I chuckled while managing to pull my son's shirt over his arms and head. The phone is resting between my ear and shoulder, to make multitasking easier.

"I don't know if I'm going number one."

"What?"

"Tell daddy I said hi." KJ cut me off.

"Hold on Papa." I grabbed his Jordan 4's sitting beside us, and pushed his feet in one at a time. "What do you mean you're not going number one?"

"Well, I don't know....There's a lot of rumors circulating through ESPN and-"

"Don't listen to those."

"I'm just saying Mama. What if they're true?" My boyfriend sounds really conflicted between believing the media, and going with the obvious skill and talent he has.

"Well, that doesn't define you as a player."

"I guess." He huffed.

"Momma, tell daddy I said hi." KJ repeated, making sure to whisper and wait for the perfect opportunity to ask me again.

"KJ says hi."

"Lemme talk to him."

I took the phone from my ear and set it on the carpet beside me, in advance to pressing the speaker button. Then, my full focus was put into tying my son's shoes.

"Hi dada....I miss you."

"Hey, I miss you too...Are you taking care of mommy?"

"Mmhm....We getting ready."

"What are you wearing?"

Kyree looked down at his outfit and tried to figure out how to describe it. "Uhh, I have a shirt...and pants....and shoes."