11.

RECAP: After two weeks of being separated, NewNew and LaMelo had finally come in contact with each other. Tina and LaVar got to meet her over brunch, and it was overall a good experience. Let's just say they like her very much. On the other hand, Anthony doesn't feel the same way. He threatened to tell LaMelo everything unless New does it first. Although, when she tried...her boyfriend requested no bad news. Once she left and got home safely, an unexpected call from LaMelo appeared. The question: Did Anthony snitch?

--------------------

9: New refers to the moment in which her consciousness and herself are connected and she is not aware of time or space, in which she feels safe and herself, but the way life is, it is hard or impossible to stay in that place forever. In that short time she is alone with her consciousness; who are one. Albeit when she's around LaMelo, that place seems to connect with him. They have prominence, when their minds escape into each others. They become one.

POV: NewNew

Location: Garnett Property📍

Saturday: July 25

"I'm going to tell him today."

"You said that last week."

"I know, but he's back from Atlanta...and I can do it in person."

"I'm just glad Anthony didn't tell."

"I wish he would've." I mumbled. That would probably make the situation way easier.

"Well have you talked to him?" Jazlyn looked at me intensely.

"No. I assume we're all gonna meet at Cascades."

"I thought you didn't want to do it in front of everyone."

"I don't. But I can keep dragging this shit out. He deserves to know."

"See, now you're being reasonable."

I looked around Jaz's decorations hanging on her walls. I remember coming here all the time when we were younger. It was the only place I could escape my parents...Although, It sucks that I never come over anymore. Everything got so reversed when Jazlyn's dad started drinking. I was never allowed to come back. But, seeing her room made me more jealous than I already am. She can have posters and put up anything she wants. My space on the other hand? Blank white walls surround me. It's 'classier' that way. At least that what my mom says.

Her Elite application hung near her door with the acceptance letter. I resent Jazlyn for being good enough to get picked by them...I wish it was me. I could move to Hollywood: All expenses paid. Now? I'm stuck attending West Covina High School for my senior year, to see Devin and Nate every day alone.

"You should call LaMelo. He probably misses you."

"I miss him too...but we haven't talked to him since last week, when he called me that night." I handed her a shirt, which she put into her suit case. Helping her pack is becoming so hard....she should be helping me. Or we should be doing this together. It feels like everything in my life is slowly crumbling.

"Well what did he say?"

"He just asked if I got home safe. Then I had to get off the phone because my parents got home."

"And you haven't talked to him since then?"

"No. I've been avoiding all of his calls. I don't want to lie to him even more if he starts asking questions."

"You really need to tell him tonight."

"I am. Once we go to Cascades, I'll take him somewhere private, and we'll talk about it."