39.

RECAP: The draft is over and LaMelo was picked by the Charlotte Hornets in North Carolina to start his NBA career. Overall, his family members threw a grand party so support and celebrate all of his accomplishments leading up to this moment of his life. Erin attended with Jerry and KJ as her guests. The night was hectic, but ended with a perfect reaction from close family and friends regarding the two lover's future baby.

--------------------

Sex With Me: LaMelo makes it clear that having sex with him is something unique; in fact, it's luxurious and, according to him, "so amazing." He's referencing anything that could be used during sex or makes sex more enjoyable, which can include things that aren't drugs like sex toys, lube, and condoms. He implies that he's so aroused that Erin is going to soak his dick when having sex. He also could be implying himself, saying that he's so horny and ultimately creating an image for his sex partner.

"Sex with me, so amazing." -Rihanna

POV: LaMelo

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina📍

Thursday: November 24

"Mama."

"Hmm?"

"It's time to get up."

"Okay...Just give me a few minutes."

"You've pressed snooze on your alarm five times." It was quiet and I turned off my phone screen before setting it on my bedside nightstand and flipping over. Erin's back is facing me, and her curls are in a very wild bun. She has on a t-shirt and panties, leaving most of her body bare. "My Love." I spoke again. No response. She's fallen back asleep, and I can only imagine my next thoughts. Should I? Would she become uncomfortable? I guess it doesn't matter since my hands have already started to complete the motion. I pulled the drawstring on my sweatpants and slowly pushed them down, along with my boxers.

For some reason, this morning I woke up with a massive boner. I'm not sure why it's been happening, but it might be because Erin and I finally live together, and for the past week I've gotten to experience what it's like to sleep beside her, and wake up next to her in the morning. Her body loves to be attached to mine, and I honestly don't mind. When her hands wonder during her slumber, I wake up with a rock hard dick....I haven't told her because she'd probably feel really bad about it, but it doesn't bother me. At least when I don't have practice. It's hard to get rid of it every morning without her attention.

"Shawty." I kiss her neck.

"Hmm?"

"Are you up?"

She didn't answer, but her body slightly shifted to get more comfort. I stroked my length with my right hand, and pulled her panties to the side with my left. Without delaying my actions, I slipped my dick inside of her entrance.

Morning sex is something I've never actually done before. Unlike the frantic performance that descends after a night out, morning sex seems so be deliciously unpretentious, relaxing and slow. With the dust of sleep still in our eyes, Erin's arched back and her contented effortless giggles, I'm able to connect with her while the sun shines through our balcony window. I gather her waist, pulling her closer into my chest so our spooning position is immediate. Her ass is pressed against my base and I lick my lips at the sight of it. The sheets are tangling under us, but that's my most distant concern.

"L-LaMelo-"

"Move your fuckin hand." She was using her arm to bend behind her, and push away from my body. I'm going as far as I can, and she's not mentally prepared to take it all.