6.) Lets do some dancing! pt.2

Cameron P.O.V

After I texted Story I went downstairs to get snacks and water bottles. I brung them back to our dance room and went to get Maya. Before I could the door bell rung. I ran back down the steps and to the front door.

I opened it to find Skai standing next to her older sister , who was on the computer.

Cameron: Hey guys. Come in.

Story: Oh, yeah..... Cam I made a dance mix for us to dance to.

Cameron: Cool. Lets go up stairs.

She walked in after closing her laptop and I closed the door and followed behind her. She stopped in the living room. I gave her a very confused look and she gestured for me to go ahead of her. Oh yeah......she's never been here before.

With that I walked around her and up the stairs and to the dance room. She followed behind me and sat on the wall in front of the mirror.

Story: Come here. Listen to the mix.

Cameron: Okay.

I took a seat next to her and she handed me her head phones. She pressed play and I listened to the mix. This is really cool she could be a Dj.

Once we were done we both stretched. She is extremely flexible and she has a six pack. Awesome. When she finished. We got up and stated working on the dance.

Story P.O.V

While we were rehearsing Cam tripped over his shoe lace and fell ontop of me. We both started laughing without moving from that position. Once we both sobered up we stayed there looking into eachothers eyes. We both started to lean in. Soon our lips met and we were kissing. My lips moved in sync with his soft ones. My arms slowly. Went around his neck as we sat straight up of the floor, and his went around my waist. One word ......... fireworks.

Once we broke we smiled and he helped me stand then we got back to dancing. We soon called in our sisters to film it. It turned out great. (A/N pretend that the boy and girl in the video attached is Cam and Story)

Once we were done recording I saved it into my computer and posted it on my youtube account. Mom came a little later and Cameron pulled me to the side.

Cameron: Story would you like to go out with me tomorrow?

Story: I would love to. Text me.

I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek and left with Skai and my mom. When I got home I called Peyton and told her what happened. I think she may have burst my ear drum. I just laughed at her reaction and went to bed thinking of tomorrow.