5.) Lets do some dancing! pt.1

Cameron P.O.V

She finally removed her head and looked back at the TV . I really want to see how well she can dance so I think we'll go to my house in the dance studio and dance . We could have Skai or Maya record us. Since I made the plan I turned and whispered in to Tori's ear.

Cameron: Story we could go to my house tomorrow to dance. We have a studio . And two little sisters who can video tape us.

Story: Yeah sure. I'll talk to Skai about it later . Here give me your number.

Cameron: Here.

We swapped phones and added each other's numbers. I put mine under 'Camz ' and she put hers under ' Berri '. When I saw it I lightly chuckled.

Cameron: You really like strawberries huh?

Story: Yup.

We both smiled at each other and turned back to the TV. Soon we had to leave . We all gave Tori and Skai a hug except Peyton . She squeezed the life out of both of them. Me and Karan pried her off of them and dragged her out the door . My mom dropped everyone off then we went home. I got ready for bed then fell asleep thinking of Story.
**Next Day**
Story P.O.V
I woke up at 11:00pm today . I got in the shower and did my routine. I put on (outfit above) and went to wake Skai.

Story: Skai wake up.

Skai: Berri five more minutes....

Story: Mom said shes dropping us off at Cameron's so we can dance.

Skai: Yayy!!! I get to see Maya.

Story: Yup now get up we leave at 12:30.

With that I left Skai's room and went down stairs. I sat on the couch eating a green apple . I wonder what makes them green . Do they have a green Monkey who poops apples? I started watching dance moms when I got a text from Cam.

Camz: Morning Story

Berri: Berry morning Cam

Camz: Can u and Skai come ova @ 12?

Berri: Yeah be ova in a few✌

Skai came down two minutes later wearing pink shorts, a teal tank top, and her tropical teal Jordan's. Mom following behind her,we headed for the car.