7.)Date

Story P.O.V

Yay!! Today Cameron is taking me out on our date. I can't believe he asked me to go on a date with him. He's so cute! The only thing is I didnt tell Skai that I'm going on a date with one of her best friends. I'll do that later.

I quickly got out of bed and into the shower. I washed up with my strawberry body wash , shampoo, and conditioner. If you haven't noticed its kinda my thing. Mmm.....Strawberries.

Anyway , I finished and hopped out of the shower and dried my body. I put on my clothes and went back to my bathroom to dry my hair. I then flat ironed it and put it in a ponytail.

I grabbed my phone from ny bedside table and saw a text from Cam.

Camz: Morning Story. I'm coming to get you at 1:00. We are going to the movie theater.

Berri: Ok. What movie ?

Camz: Final Destination Five.

Berri: Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!

Camz: Smh. See ya in a few.✋

Berri: L8tr Cam.✌

I walked down the steps to the kitchen and ate at the breakfast bar. Can you guess what I had? No? Okay I'll tell you. I had ...... wait for it....... a GREEN APPLE. Awesome right? Yeah... I finished my apple and went into the living room to watch 'Bring It'. I watched like three episodes the their was a knock at the door. I opened it and found Cameron.

Cameron: You ready ?

Story: Yeah. See you later Mom!!

Cam chuckled and grabbed my hand sending sparks up my arm. I just smiled and we walked to his Mom's car. She dropped us off at the movies. We went in got our tickets & snacks and got our seats.

~~··········~~~~···~~~~~~· After the Movie ~·~~~~~~~~~··~~~~·~··~

Me and Cameron walked out of the Movie theater hand in hand . I loved the Movie . It was awesome. My favorite part was when the bridge was falling and they tried to climb across the railing ,but one guy fell. You could see his blood splatter when he landed . I know I'm cruel, but I love horror movies.

We walked all the way back to where I live . There was a park down the road so we went there and sat on as swing.

Cameron: Story do you know how to freestyle ?

Story: Yeah, why?

Cameron: Do you want to join my crew?

Story: I don't know.

Cameron: Please....?

Story: Why do you want me to join ?

Cameron: You are a amazing dancer and I want my friends to meet you.

Story: Awwww !! Sure, Cameron.

Cameron P.O.V

She giggled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pulled her over to the grass. We sat down in the middle under a big tree . I decided to lay down and stare at the sky while Story made a flower crown for her hair. After a while she was done . She took her hair out of a ponytail and placed the crown on her head. She put her hair tie on her wrist and just stared out towards the Baseball field. It seemed as if she was day dreaming, so I sat up and looked at her face . She had a small smile on her face.

Cameron: Why-

Story: Why am I smiling ?

Cameron: Yup.

Story: I was thinking about the old orphanage baseball team. They all sucked at it, but they had fun anyway.

Cameron: Do you miss all your old friends ?

Story: Definitely. But, I have new friends and my mom & sister so I'm good.

With that said she turned to me and smiled. Oh my goodness. I really want to kiss her right now . I look down at her lips and back up to her eyes to find her smirking at me.

Cameron: What ?

Story: You were thinking aloud Cam. If you really want to kiss me than go ahead.

With that I didn't hesitate to pull her closer to me and place my lips on hers. She tasted like strawberries. I think my crush on Tori has grown a lot. I really like her . Maybe I'll ask her to be my girl friend , after a couple more dates.When she pulled away she stood up and pulled me with her. We walked down two blocks to her house and up to the threshold of the front door.

Story: Thanks Cam. I had fun.

Cameron: I did too. Good night Tori.

Story: Night Cameron.

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and went inside. I walked home and went straight to bed. BEST DATE EVER !!!