10.) Filming

Cameron P.O.V

Today we have to go back to filming. We had a week off and have to go back.

I slammed my hand down on my alarm as it started beeping. It's too early for this. I got out of bed and into the shower. I changed in to a pair of jeans, a tee shirt, and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs where my mom was tiredly waiting at the door. They had food at the studio so we just left.

Once I reached the studio I saw Skai sitting next to a sleeping Story. Skai got up and ran over to me.
Skai: Thank goodness. Can you carry Story to my dressing room please??

Me: Yeah, of course.

She ran off in the direction of wardrobe and makeup, leaving me with Story. I walked over and, placed my arms under her back & legs. Lifting her up bridal style I walked down the hall to Skai's dressing room. In the midst of sleeping she wrapped her arms around my neck. I couldn't put her down so I just sat down with her on my lap. How am I supposed to wake her to get to wardrobe? Got it!!
I leaned down and placed my lips on hers. She responded after a few seconds kissing me back. She then placed her hands on my chest pushing me back. We both opened our eyes and she looked relieved when she saw me.
Story: Hey, Cam.

Me: Sup.

She grabbed me by my shirt collar pulling me back into another kiss. Her hands moved from my shirt and played with my hair. Once we pulled away she smiled and moved from my lap to the seat next to me. Why'd she move? She's a good kisser too.
Story: Why'd you wake me?

Me: Skai went to get dressed and I brought you here. You wouldn't let go of me though.

Story: Sorry.......Well I'm not a morning person. I'm going to sleep.

She scooched over and kissed my cheek. She laid down pulling her hood over her head. She's adorable when she's sleeping. I smiled and got up heading to wardrobe and on set.

Story P.O.V

I woke up after speaking to Cameron and grabbed my bag. I had a change of clothes so I slipped on some Red shorts, white muscle tee that said 'whatever', and a pair of vans. I wonder what we're doing after this. I took my phone out and started playing a game called circle. It's really making me mad that I can't get past fifteen. Once I finally got passed that the door open and Skai and the rest of the cast came in causing me to jump. I lost. It almost makes my angry , but that still takes alot.
Me: Nooooo.........

Skai: You were playing Circle again, weren't you?

Me: No.

Skai: Mhmm...anyway this is Debby. She plays Jessie.

Me: Nice to meet you Debby.

Debby: Nice to meet you too Story.

I smiled wide at her then grabbed my phone again playing flappy birds. They all sat in seats around the room and turned on the tv. I was in between Cameron and Peyton. Karan was on the other side of Cameron and Skai and Debby was on the purple bean bag chairs.
Peyton: Tomorrow we should do something.

Me: Sure, Starbucks ?

Peyton: Mhm, the mall?

Me: Yup.

For the rest of the time we had fun talking and playing games. I totally beat Cameron and Karan in COD. We stopped when it was time for everyone to go. Me an Skai gave them each a hug before we ran to mom's car. We drove off to our house. What if they all would've slept over since we had so much fun.
Me: Skai we should have a sleep over with the guys.

Skai: Yeah, we should. When should we do it?

Me: We should do it on the weekend since today is Wednesday.

Skai: Perfect.

We then went up to our rooms to inform our friends. She called Karan and Maya while I called Peyton and Cameron.
Peyton: Hey Story, What's up?

Me: Me and Skai figured we would have a sleepover with you-

Peyton: AHHHHH!!!!! SPENCER!!!!! Story I gotta go ,but its a yes to the sleepover.

Me: Kay, Bye.

I guess that was one of her brothers that she told me about earlier. He seems.....fun?
Cameron: Hey, Tori?

Me: Yeah, Cam. Skai wants to have a sleepover at my house this weekend so.......

Cameron: Okay, beautiful what
time?

Seriously, Cameron? I couldn't stop smiling

Me: Umm....Seven. Night Cam.

Cameron: Night Tori.

I hung up the phone and flopped down on my bed letting out a sigh. I walked over to my window seat. The things that boy does to me. I walked in my closet and slipped on my red pajama shorts and a green tank to sleep in. Once changed I went into my room and laid down. I guess we're having a sleepover. Wait-- we forgot to tell mom.....