9.)Skai

Skai P.O.V
I was in my room playing Angry birds when there was a soft knock. I shut of my phone and made my way to the door. I opened it to see my sister standing there. Why does she look so tense?
Story: Can I talk to you?

Skai: Sure.

I opened the wider and she came in and sat on the edge of my bed.
Skai: What's up?

Story: I.....well.....me and.... Cam kinda went on a date yesterday....

Skai: Yayyy!!!

Story: What? Wait your not mad?

Skai: No why would I be mad? I think you two are cute together.

Story: Because I didn't tell you.

Skai: Well.... Me and Maya kinda was eavesdropping.

Story: Well, okay then. You want to do some thing.

Skai: Yeah, lets make a cover video.

Story: What song?

Skai: Pretty hurts.

Story P.O.V

I ran to my room and got my keyboard and tripod. Me and Skai went out to our back yard. We both set everything up and recorded in front of the fence/gate.

Once we were done we posted it on my youtube account. We then decided to go hang out with our mother. We walked to the kitchen and set out supplies to make dinner since it was about 7 o'clock. We took out ingredients to make Lasagna then we were gonna surprise mom.

~~~~~~ 45 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about two food fights and cleaning the food was ready. I made our drinks as Skai set out the table.
Skai&Tori: Mom!!!

Mom: Yes.

She then came down the steps and gasped when she saw what we did. Awwww. She gave us both a hug and kiss on the cheek. We spent the rest of the night joking around until we all went to bed.