I

979 AD(Years probably not accurate I suck at math) "Father—I beg of you not to do this!" Anfisa(aun-feece-uh) cries feeling the once happy feeling of holding her child in her arms, turn into pain as her father steals the baby from the mothers arms...

"Father—I beg of you not to do this!" Anfisa(aun-feece-uh) cries feeling the once happy feeling of holding her child in her arms, turn into pain as her father steals the baby from the mothers arms handing the girl to some Mikaelson man. "No!" The blonde screams being held by her wrists from her mother. Anfisa shoots her eyes at the sudden knock on the wooden door that she closed a few hours before she gave birth, unknowingly walking into her death. An old, fragile woman walks in wearing a nun outfit with a rosary intertwined with her hand. Suddenly, the blonde feels a burning sensation rise up her throat. A few seconds later the mother grips her throat feeling a lack of immense oxygen only to see blood seep out her throat. She tries to say something, anything but all she can get out is coughs. Anfisa tries to use her powers, but fails miserably hearing the child cry harder as if she knew what was happening. The last thing the child sees of her dying mother is a sorrow filled smile before dropping onto the soft pillows behind her. Nobody else seems to be distraught—not even her own parents. The Mikaelson sighs and turns to walk out with the fatherless and now motherless baby.
990 AD
Klaus age-10
Child age-11
"Nik, you know I can't be here for long." The girl jumps up from where she was sitting on the drenched, wet grass. She turns around to face him but is only met with an old woman from behind them. "Come child." The nun snaps walking towards the school. Ophelia whines asking for more time, after getting tired of the lack of time with her friend. Instead of a simple no the woman grips the girls wrist which was now beside her then pulls the blonde's long hair down, staring at the girl. "Never question me." The nun whisper yells in her face and leading on, "—and no bows you know that Ophelia." She pulls the bow down that Klaus gave her and throws it in the nearby river causing the girl's soft hair to fall against the frame of her face, glancing at her friend biting her lip to hold back tears. "Yes Miss Smith." The girl sighs strolling up to the church with her head down hearing the woman scold Klaus.

This chapter was really short. I promise that next chapter will be way longer. I just wanted to update the first chapter because I've been waiting for ideas for weeks lol