III

As Ophelia arose from the depths of the icy universe, she wipes off the snow feeling chills strike through her body

As Ophelia arose from the depths of the icy universe, she wipes off the snow feeling chills strike through her body. The beauty stumbled through the frosty woods dizzily—after being buried under the earth for centuries and looks at a cement sign with red letters that said "Mystic Falls High school." Confused at what 'high school' meant, yet amazed at the sight of shiny objects people stepped out from, the girl hid behind a tree making sure nobody saw her unclothed body. What is this place? Ophelia thought to herself as she observed the large building in awe—in no way were they the size of castles she would see from afar. Her ocean blue eyes meet with a dark haired man—who also had blue eyes but the only thing separating their color was that hers were more blue while his was almost clear. She turns her head to the side confused how the man noticed her, but is soon speeding off by the sudden approach of the man. The malnourished blonde clumsily falls on a frozen tree stick and watches the man inhumanly running towards her way. Feeling defeated, she picks up the branch and backs away in defense, "I give you my word that I will use this!" The girl breathes out hearing the man laugh. "—What's so amusing to you?" The girl continues offended but is stopped by the lack of air supply, "And why would someone—who looks like an adult, stare at students like some creep?" He glares then snaps his hand back feeling heat burn his skin, literally. Ophelia holds her throat in pain and coughs pressing on her chest feeling like something is rising up her mouth and begging to come out. She lifts her head back up and stares at the man with an unknown flash in her eyes as her gums start to ache then looks at him worried. "I'm really hungry..." she whispers stepping closer and closer to the dark haired man. He later on speeds off in thin air and turns behind the girl. Before she could react, a loud snap boomed through the wind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Damon!" A girl yells walking down to a creepy basement. "—What did you do...?" The man sighs rolling his eyes at the girl, "Nothing much, just kidnapping her for the tea party." Damon replies sarcastically as the brunette mentions the name of a Stefan—more like yelling which made my ear drums burn. Some time goes by as two men argue about how Damon approached the situation, I was about to tell them to silence but a blonde man walks inside a dungeon like room where Ophelia was placed. "Don't come near me, I don't wanna hurt you." The girl stutters only for Stefan to smile at her and bends down to her angle, "You won't hurt me I promise...you're on loads of vervain considering it barely affects you." The blonde whispers in a comforting and trusting tone. The girl raises her brows in confusion, but only a bit due to weakness. "What's your name?" He asks, after she answers him he asks her another question. Before he asks suddenly he bites into his wrist and waves it around slowly under her nose, the girl tries to break away from the chains that is trapping her on the cold dirty floor feeling a tingling sensation crawl up her forehead and under eyes. Feeling a sudden burn in her throat and blue orbs she breaks free of the chains causing shock on Stefans eyes. Ophelia stares at the bite as it slowly knits itself together and healing. As the dark haired man walks in she tries to take a run for it but is soon stopped by some invisible wall, the long haired blonde looks around in shock and presses herself against the concrete wall in fear. Damon tosses a red substance towards the girl as she flinches, "Human blood." He says as the girl drinks from the bag slowly starting to get normal as she was in 985 AD. "What the hell happened to you." Damon mumbles staring at her in worry as the girl wiped off the blood on her cheek with her wrist.

This chapter was kinda short I felt like this would be a good place to stop (intro creds ib-princessaxel on TikTok)