chapter 3

**** mention of rape

The Sons met up with the Sante Pedro charter of the Mayans twice and Jax hadnt seen or heard anything about Camille. It had been two months since her and EZ came up with the less discreet routes for them to ride.

"We just got a call emergency meet with Galindo." Opie told jax as he was working on a car.

"Now?"

Opie nodded "no idea why. Lets go."

The Sons pulled over to the meet spot noticing both the Oakland and Sante Pedro mayan charters there.

"Any idea whats going on?" clay asked as he greeted Marcus and Bishop who said they were just as clueless as him.

A few minutes later Miguel's driver pulled in. Miguel fixed his suit as he walked over.

"Someone took Camille." He stated with a cold tone. "Yesterday she was supposed to be coming to see you Marcus, said she wanted to spend time with El Padrino and clear her head. She called me as she pulled up to your clubhouse."

Marcus went to tell him they hadn't see her there was no way. But Miguel held his hand up.

"I dont know what happened. Every might she sends a code word to Nestor, depends which day it is or where she is. That never happened. Once she missed the check in we tried to contact her in every way we knew how, nothing. I mistakenly convinced Nestor and my guys that she simply forgot, got drunk, was with some mayan, who knows. That was until this video came through from her phone earlier today."

Nestor pulled out a laptop and played the video. It started off showing Camille tied to a chair, then they began asking her questions about the Mayans. They wanted to know how she was connected to them, what their business deals were with SAMCRO, how to weaken the club. Camille never said a word even with all the beatings and the torture, no noises escaped her lips, she didnt even acknowledge the men beating her.

"Fuck Miguel we have to find her." Marcus said his gut hurting seeing how she was being done. Camille had been close with the Sante Pedro charter since they moved there and started recruiting. But her relationship with Marcus went back to when she was young, he was a tio to her.

"I need your help Marcus. I cant lose my hermanita. She will let them kill her before she mutters a word."

"Of course we will help."

Before Clay could try to deny helping Jax stepped forward "Play it again." Looking at the laptop. He could feel Clay's eyes burning into the side of his head.

"Stop." Jax said leaning closer "he has a tattoo. Juice come make this shit zoom in." His knees were weak from seeing Camille go through all that but he done his best not to let it be known. The last thing he needed was everyone finding out their history when Cami seemed to want it all to stay in the past.

"It looks like it might be Weston."

"Who the hell is that." Miguel's voice boomed.

"He works with a Aryan shotcaller trying to move in on our heroin trade and trafficking in Charming." Alvarez informed him.

"They don't know about our deal, so they don't know who they actually have."

"Who is that exactly? You called us here for help but I need to know who my club is doing this for." Clay said

"My little sister. It seems your connection to the Mayans is the driving force for her being taken. You have a problem with these white nazi pendejos." Miguel snapped. Jax was confused they didn't have the same name, she never mentioned a brother, that her family was a fucking cartel. Hell did she lie about everything.