chapter 8

"Please dont be mad Jackon. I'm sorry. I planned on telling you when I asked you to lunch but they took her that night. I couldnt tell you when I had no idea if she was okay, if you would ever meet her. I should have just told you."

"Shes mine? Holy shit. It hurt to think you had a kid with someone else especially with the time line. I thought you would have told me."

"I wanted to. I wanted to run to you when I found out but I was scared. Dita is not the mother I had when I was a kid. She's sneaky, she doesn't care for me or Izzy. She would harm you just to spite me because I didn't listen, because I kept her. She dotes on Miguel and Cristobal but because I didn't do what she wanted my izzy has never been loved by that woman. I've hardly spoke to her in ten years. I never knew your family was an MC, or that you would be able to protect yourself. I always thought she would have you killed like she said she would if I tried to leave."

"Does she know about me? Or does she think someone else is her dad? I want to meet her Cami."

"I've always told her about you, everything I know about you from our summer, I've told her. Well not everything. I've always told her you weren't able to be here right now. Of course you can I know she would love to meet you, she loves you Jackson."

"I love her. I've never met her but shes mine and I love her. Holy shit I have a daughter.. Do you have a picture of her?"

"Shit yeah my phones dead let me plug it up. I'm sure EZ has pictures printed out."

Cami plugged her phone up by EZs bed and grabbed the photo albumn he had.

The first picture was of Camille holding a baby in the hospital. The next few pages were pictures of EZ, Angel and their parents with Izzy. All of the pictures were of her getting bigger.

"She has your smile."

"Yeah. But she looks so much like you." Jax looked up smiling

"She acts like you also. It must be genetic because she gives me the same looks you would. It has always warmed my heart but also hurt it when she would do something that reminds me of you Jackson. I wish I could go back and ran to you. You could have known her."

"Its okay you done what was right. It might hurt but you kept the both of you safe that's all that matters."

"But I couldn't. They took her from me."

"I remember that night when you showed up after they took her. From what I have heard Cami they would have killed you if she didn't go. Then no one would have known who had her until it was to late, she would have lost you. You done what was best that night, you still kept both of you as safe as you possibly could. Now we just have to get her back."

"The leader of the Los Olvidados is supposed to be calling me with instructions. I want to find them and kill them all."

"Maybe we should just get her back unharmed. I dont want them to hurt you while we get our revenge. What if she doesn't like me?"

"She will love you Jackson."

Camilles phone binged. It was a text with a picture if Angel, we will return your daughter to her pápá.

Camille sighed.

"Why do they think he's her father."

"Up until a couple months ago no one besides my brother and Dita knew who Izzys father was. They told me I couldn't tell anyone. Everyone probably assumes he is because he helped me when I was pregnant, was there when she came and we lived with him for a few years. She knows who her father is and I've told her everything I know about you. She also knows she has Angel and EZ as her uncles along with everyone else in the club. Please dont make it into something that it's not. No one knows who you are and what you mean to us and it's been best they havent."

"Us?"

"What."

"You said us. No one knows who I am and what I mean to you two. Us."

Camille blushed "Yeah I did."

Jax noticed her blushing "and what exactly is that Cami? What do I mean to you?" He asked stepping closer and studying her.

"I uh- well, you. You are."

Jax moved to stand in front of her close enough to touch but didn't touch her no matter how bad he wanted to. He could feel her so close to him and all he wanted was to have her in his arms.

"I am what?"

Camille looked up to him, into his eyes and it took her back. Back to their fast but eventful and full of love summer together. Her boy was now a man, who grew up to be even hotter than he was years ago. She couldn't help but think and wonder what he would feel like now, if he still kissed the same or even fucked her the same way.

Camille didn't realize she was biting her lip until Jax ran his thumb over it pulling it from between her teeth.

"You keep doing that Cami and I won't be able to resist kissing you." He whispered in his gravely voice.

That made her lose her breath, she didnt know what to say. Now the only thing she thought of was actually kissing him.

EZ opened the door and started stepping in "shit my bad." He backed up and shut the door.

"I should probably go tell them what the rebels sent me. Also it's not a good idea us being this close again, I won't be a home wrecker."

Camille quickly moved to the door and down the steps before Jax could even respond.