23

Lexi's pov

We got out of the car and of course Cameron being the gentleman he is helped me out and we walked hand in hand inside the venue.

The music started and it was playing 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran, Cam and I made our way into the middle of the dance floor and all the lights went off, a spotlight turned on and we started slow dancing, the rest of the night we just talked to everyone and let loose on the dance floor!

I can happily say my wedding was a perfect day!

At the end of the party we got into the car and made our way to the airport, our honeymoon is in Bora Bora.

(A/N I really want to go to Bora Bora, it's on my bucket list, it's so amazing there!)

I ordered a private jet to Bora Bora, otherwise we would've had to stop over somewhere else and then get a helicopter but the jet takes us straight there.

I slept pretty much all the way there but was soon waken up by Cam shaking me "babe, babe wake up, we're here" he said, he looks like a child on Christmas, his eyes are filled with joy.

When I got to the room it. Was. AMAZING! It was practically on the water, the balcony had a ladder that went into the water, inside was very modern, it was small but homey, I quickly grabbed my bikini and slipped it on "don't wait up!" I yelled to Cam as he walked in the door, seconds later he came running out to me and jumped off the balcony into the water.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and other things. 😏😏

****************************************************
Literally wrote this in 10 minutes 😂 #sorrynotsorry
Ehh tomorrow's Monday, somebody save me.
Thanks for reading 😊