32

Lexi's pov

Annie hasn't showed up in a couple days so I just brushed off what she "said" to me, today I am going for an ultrasound and i'm really excited because I get to find out the gender today!

"So you are roughly 4 months along?" The doctor asked "sure am, sure feels like it too" I replied with a slight laugh "why are there two bodies?" Cameron asked dumbly "you are having twins!" The doctor exclaimed "oh my gosh, really?" Cameron asked back "no, there are two bodies for the hell of it" I said sarcastically "that's amazing babe" he said and kissed my forehead.

"So the twins gender is female and male" the doctor told us "omg yay! I have always wanted twins, especially boy and girl" I said with a huge smile.

After the ultrasound Cam and I went out for lunch, we decided on a small cafe around the corner from our house.

"So are you excited?" He asked me as he took a bite of his burger "excited for what?" I asked "the twins, duh" he told me "oh yes! Most definitely, I can't wait" I replied "have you thought about names, I mean 5 more months and you will have to choose" he asked "well of course, I have had names for ages, I always think about it" I told him "well what are they?" He asked impatiently "well for the girl I was thinking Cleo Grace Dallas and the boy Jake Austin Dallas" I told him "I love them" he told me, the rest of the lunch we talked about lots actually, the babies, the puppy and kitten, jobs, friends and a lot more.

It's times like these I love.